Dave Hooker - inside sources saying Fulmer is done

BJWeeks

Just was on paul finebaum and said from what he has heard through inside sources that fulmer is done. Names he heard that may replace fulmer are peterson, kiffin, and B davis. He said thats just speculation but that he would be real shocked if fulmer is not gone.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Well, we have alot of different threads starting from alot of different sources saying the same rumor. Hhhmmm.....

Wow. Hooker really has some inside scoops - oh wait. all of it is out there for millions to read on these boards.

Yeah according to Finebaum, CPF is out, and it's not a case of IF, it's just a matter of WHEN THEY WILL ANNOUNCE IT.
This reminds me of the "Shula is out days"

I have an inside secret no-reveal source that says Phil is a large human being who likes french fries.

I echo those sentiments. Of all the threads to call lame . . . this one at least actually has a reputable source with a confirmed comment.

Exactly. The amount of threads are increasing from people or sources putting them out on the airwaves or print (internet). The snow ball effect is happening.

When Fulmer is gone, I hope we go for the home run hire. We may look stupid with a few rejections (like Bama), but we could get the home run hire (like Bama).

Look. Jimmy Hyams was on all afternoon saying the same thing.

There is all this "speculation" but nothing with any real substance. Basillio says Sextons meeting with Hamilton, the plane in Raleigh to meet Cower, everyone's secret source that is "in" the situation and the list goes on. Even the media is buying into the crapola.

I'm ready for real sources, like Mike Hamilton to just say what the heck is going to happen.

I keep coming to this board expecting the good news, only to be disappointed time after time with "speculation".

Where's the real news? There's not usually 1000+ on the board this time of day, its clear we all want the same thing.

Maybe we could just merge all the threads into one big speculation thread until we have some real news.

I respect you guys a lot, but seriously.

There is all this "speculation" but nothing with any real substance. Basillio says Sextons meeting with Hamilton, the plane in Raleigh to meet Cower, everyone's secret source that is "in" the situation and the list goes on. Even the media is buying into the crapola.

I'm ready for real sources, like Mike Hamilton to just say what the heck is going to happen.

I keep coming to this board expecting the good news, only to be disappointed time after time with "speculation".

Where's the real news? There's not usually 1000+ on the board this time of day, its clear we all want the same thing.

Maybe we could just merge all the threads into one big speculation thread until we have some real news.

I spotted your problem. :)

I'm ready for the real news myself. This speculation is getting old. Man up and announce it.

Agreed. There are plenty of inside sources with differing information as to muddy the waters. Until there is a definitive announcment from the Athletic Department, I'm not counting on anything either way.

Just was on paul finebaum and said from what he has heard through inside sources that fulmer is done. Names he heard that may replace fulmer are peterson, kiffin, and B davis. He said thats just speculation but that he would be real shocked if fulmer is not gone.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Inside sources say this is our new ball coach!!!sheepguymp6.jpg

VN Store

Back