!!!!!!!!!! Please search before starting a new thread !!!!!!!!!!

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
....or at least scan the page and make sure there aren't any similar topics. We have 5 people posting the exact same threads.

Also, while things are crazy please don't start a thread that doesn't have a real and clear point.

Lastly, please be as descriptive as possible with our thread titles. Things like "I think...." or "It's about time..." are not descriptive.

By following these guidelines you will help us try and maintain some order around here.

:hi:
Freak

Ideally.

That tag feature has been a disaster.

Simple solution,if it continues let the Mod's just delete them at will,if they can't handle it,give me the magic button.The things I would do,if only I had the magic button.It drives me nuts everytime a person gets a thought they have to start a new thread.

I was about to post a thread about fulmer's replacement. that hasn't been covered right?

Simple solution,if it continues let the Mod's just delete them at will,if they can't handle it,give me the magic button.The things I would do,if only I had the magic button.It drives me nuts everytime a person gets a thought they have to start a new thread.

a simple ban of g8terh8ter_eric would ease your pain.

I imagine that no one will be happier than the Mods when they finally announce the coach.

IMO, a good thread title gives enough information in a few words to know what the thread is about.
I hate thread titles like "What if" or "I hate" or some of the others that make you open the thread to find out what it's about.
I think better thread titles would keep us from having dozens of threads analyzing the same thing and would make it easier to filter the threads that a given member wants to follow.

By logical reasoning, we should be able to figure out who the new coach will be...........
Here is my logic:

1. 1st tier coaches are not interested - Gruden, Cowher, Lovie Smith

2. 2nd tier coaches - Spurrier, Butch Davis, Leach

3. 3rd tier coaches - Kelly, Kiffin, Peterson, Patterson

So, if the "dream" or 1st tier coaches are a fantasy, and the 2nd tier coaches are either too old (Spurrier), too content with no pressure (Davis), or will engage their school in a bidding war against UT (Leach), and the result will cost us over 3 million a year.........then that leaves the 3rd tier............

The most likely are Kelly and Kiffin..........If you are comparing them, the safest coach with the most HC experience is Kelly........since Kiffin also went on an interview with Clemson, then he is not the guy, in all probability.........plus, Kelly would be the cheapest, and UT can get some of the money back that they paid to get rid of Fulmer........

So by deductive reasoning = Kelly is the new coach!! haha!!
:rock:

By logical reasoning, we should be able to figure out who the new coach will be...........
Here is my logic:

1. 1st tier coaches are not interested - Gruden, Cowher, Lovie Smith

2. 2nd tier coaches - Spurrier, Butch Davis, Leach

3. 3rd tier coaches - Kelly, Kiffin, Peterson, Patterson

So, if the "dream" or 1st tier coaches are a fantasy, and the 2nd tier coaches are either too old (Spurrier), too content with no pressure (Davis), or will engage their school in a bidding war against UT (Leach), and the result will cost us over 3 million a year.........then that leaves the 3rd tier............

The most likely are Kelly and Kiffin..........If you are comparing them, the safest coach with the most HC experience is Kelly........since Kiffin also went on an interview with Clemson, then he is not the guy, in all probability.........plus, Kelly would be the cheapest, and UT can get some of the money back that they paid to get rid of Fulmer........

So by deductive reasoning = Kelly is the new coach!! haha!!
:rock:

Wow, exhibit a.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back