Spurrier already whining! (merged)

Spurrier is scared. He knows that with these young guns in the SEC he doesn't stand a chance at an SEC championship. He will miss Phil and Chavis more than anyone.

You mean Spurrier actually got off the golf course long enough to realize Kiffin is for real? Time has passed Spurrier by. His rotating quaterback system won't work in SC.

didn't he say at the beginning of the presser that he took the test yesterday and immediately started calling recruits. Spurrier needs to STFU

Spurrier is scared. He knows that with these young guns in the SEC he doesn't stand a chance at an SEC championship. He will miss Phil and Chavis more than anyone.
He will never win another one for the same reason Fulmer never did. He isn't coaching against Mike DuBose, Gerry DiNardo and Jim Donnan anymore.

Spurrier will miss Reaves after next year.

Time to break out my "Hey Spurrier, Up Yours" T-shirt!!!

Can't help but love Spurrier. I think he's going to find that we have a coach who will be willing to stand toe to toe to him on ego.

Spurrier is a coach that needs to step away before he is removed like Fulmer. I would love nothing more than for CLK to have a catchy little slap in the face saying in public about Spurrier that is referenced for the next 100 years.

Stir the pot old fart...Your time is almost up and he knows it...Pulling at strings I think it is called...Moron!

Spurrier is just being Spurrier. If Spurrier wasn't whining how would you recognize him? Lot's of people wear visors these days

Why does Spurrier wear that visor?

To keep the foreskin out of his eyes.

Tennessee Football is already getting better, in a standpoint from my excitement. I'm already hating Spurrier again.

this is awesome Coach Kiff got introduced less than 2 hours ago and he has already pissed off Spurrier and called out Meyer...he is awesome:rock:

VN Store

Back