2:20 Tip time on Sunday - CBS

Everyone should be in church at 2:20 pm ?

I think he was referring to the family time / Easter lunch aspect. I agree, I'll be that jerk getting up from the family table to eat in front of the TV.......and everyone will hear me screaming from the other room.......I'm ok with the date, just wish it was a 7 pm game.

Yes, but his defensive hustle and toughness and leadership is much needed. Im thankful other guys stepped up though. Santi would have helped on perimeter D last night. But yes he has regressed offensively.
I’m always gonna like him. Feels like he’s been on the team my entire life. I just wish he could start knocking down threes again

The Deacon Barnes ....coaching for a trip to the final 4 on Easter!? Nah....that man ain't gonna lose...Jesus definitely in his corner tomorrow.

Reactions: CornbreadVol
Purdue has been a thorn in our sides recently knocking us out in the 2019 tourney when we had a really good team that year with Grant and Admiral that loss really hurt cause I thought we were the better team coming in. Then beating us in the Music city bowl in football in 2021 and beating us again earlier this season in bball, we definitely owe them some payback.
Agree with all that except the 2021 Music City bowl. I don't really consider that one a loss due to the worst calls I've ever seen in a football game. Win the game tomorrow though, prevent Purdue from going to the final four, and that'll be the payback that Purdue deserves. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: volintheham
Purdue is the same roadblock that Ohio State was during the Pearl tenure on Rocky Top, but at some point in time, you simply have to kick the door down and get them out of the way, hope Barnes and crew have plenty of the tape from the Purdue losses to Wisconsin, Ohio State, Nebraska and Northwestern, they beat us by 4 early in the season and Illinois by 6 in January, Tennessee still has not played its best basketball all season, (Aidoo was deplorable last night) perhaps tomorrow is when all of the pieces come togather in one game,

Purdue is the same roadblock that Ohio State was during the Pearl tenure on Rocky Top, but at some point in time, you simply have to kick the door down and get them out of the way, hope Barnes and crew have plenty of the tape from the Purdue losses to Wisconsin, Ohio State, Nebraska and Northwestern, they beat us by 4 early in the season and Illinois by 6 in January, Tennessee still has not played its best basketball all season, (Aidoo was deplorable last night) perhaps tomorrow is when all of the pieces come togather in one game,
They were given 48 free throws - surely that level of officiating incompetence can’t happen again!

Reactions: tn4elvis
that sucks.. easter sunday be at parents i dont think i can talk my kids out of that and that means longer day there.

This is why the DVR is one of mankind's greatest inventions. Just don't look at the result, come home and watch it "live".

I haven't watched sporting events live in about 25 years - just start it an hour or so late, and skip halftime, commercials, and announcer blathering. Once you do it that way, you'll never go back - last night I watched live only because of the late start, and it felt like the game lasted four hours.

I hope Santi is back.
All I care about in the next 30 hrs or so is that I don’t want to hear any more flu news. I don’t want to hear of any more guys getting sick. If we stay healthy, I like our chances. I hope they’ve given Santi his own room

If we can beat Purdue tomorrow I love our chances against either duke or nc state, duke is overrated and we already beat NC state this year. Win tomorrow and I see us in the national championship game

Yes, but his defensive hustle and toughness and leadership is much needed. Im thankful other guys stepped up though. Santi would have helped on perimeter D last night. But yes he has regressed offensively.
I think there is another shoe that drops after the season ends.

VN Store

Back