2024 Endzone's Best Ball Challenge - Wells Fargo Championship

How is the "standings" rank calculated?
Average of 7(of 8) best tournaments?
Anything for a "win"?

You earn points based on the number of participants (size of the field). If 20 people enter:

1st - 20 points + 5 bonus points for winning
2nd - 19 pts
3rd - 18 pts
19th - 2 pts
Last - 1 pt

Ties are averaged over the number of ties. If three people tie at spots 10, 11, and 12, then they each get (11+10+9)/3 = 10 points - this is where the 1/2 points come from.

For the season standings, your lowest tournament score is dropped so only the top 9 of 10 scores count for the segment. 3 segments of 10 tourneys each - playoff points are awarded the same way as the tourney points for the top 10 spots only:

1st in Segment - 10 playoff points
2nd - 9 playoff points
10th - 1 playoff pt

Ties handled the same way - averaging the points for the tied finishing positions. Playoff points are added to your playoff performance totals to declare the season champion.

Hope that makes sense.

You earn points based on the number of participants (size of the field). If 20 people enter:

1st - 20 points + 5 bonus points for winning
2nd - 19 pts
3rd - 18 pts
19th - 2 pts
Last - 1 pt

Ties are averaged over the number of ties. If three people tie at spots 10, 11, and 12, then they each get (11+10+9)/3 = 10 points - this is where the 1/2 points come from.

For the season standings, your lowest tournament score is dropped so only the top 9 of 10 scores count for the segment. 3 segments of 10 tourneys each - playoff points are awarded the same way as the tourney points for the top 10 spots only:

1st in Segment - 10 playoff points
2nd - 9 playoff points
10th - 1 playoff pt

Ties handled the same way - averaging the points for the tied finishing positions. Playoff points are added to your playoff performance totals to declare the season champion.

Hope that makes sense.
Thanks,
Hopefully I can remember this information. Using the number of participants for points is fair, but it was throwing me off.

I have saved your post to a word doc.

VN Store

Back