2027 recruiting

toughen up buttercup! my retort was in jest and meant to convey that we don't have to panic just yet that a potential 27 recruit took a visit somewhere.

6-1, 7th grade point guard who can dunk.

Averaged 30 pts and 11 steals on her travel ball teams this Summer.

I wnder if she's gonna get any other offer.:rolleyes:
,7th grade huh....wont be long before schools start offering kids in Pre school...

Nation Williams is a 6' 2" forward from Nevada. ESPN has her listed in its class of 2027 alphabetical listing.

2027s with announced offers:

Kie'Aundria Acree
Haylen Ayers
Finley Chastain To TN!
Ivanna Manyacka
Kaleena Smith
Nation Williams

Did we ever confirm if Lailaa Nicole Williams is '27 or '28?
No. Is she even serious about basketball? I knew she played a little, but I never heard whether she had developed a strong interest or whether she had potential to be a special player. In my life I've seen just as many children of elite athletes end up rejecting the whole sports thing as I have developing into great athletes themselves.

If anyone has an info on where Candace's daughter falls on that scale I'd love to hear about it.

No. Is she even serious about basketball? I knew she played a little, but I never heard whether she had developed a strong interest or whether she had potential to be a special player. In my life I've seen just as many children of elite athletes end up rejecting the whole sports thing as I have developing into great athletes themselves.

If anyone has an info on where Candace's daughter falls on that scale I'd love to hear about it.
I think she’s serious about dance. Not basketball. Also, she considers herself a Southern California girl. Candace supports her choices, as she should.

Reactions: lvocd and 37620VOL

If she plays a sport in college, it will probably be volleyball

VN Store

Back