CJP to be on the Finebaum Show today

I wonder if ole Alabama cowboy has called Paul recently.. some of the funniest stuff I have seen and a typical Bama fan

Very short non specific answers.
Vague generic responses.
Paul asked if he does that on purpose not to give things away to opponents.
Pruitt said no he just tells what’s happening.

Reactions: 5FingerVolPunch
Very generic interview. Glad he didn't feel the need to bluster nor fill the time alloted with a bunch of mindless drivel.

Reactions: Henry Letham
He already been on? Anyone who could provide a summary would be greatly appreciated.
I would love to give an update, but there is really nothing to say, he gave away absolutely nothing, rather boring.

The starting QB will be the person who asserts himself.
What he wants to accomplish...doing the best they can every play. That's pretty much how the interview went.

Reactions: 5FingerVolPunch
Kind of nice being able to not watch these & still know what's going to be said. Pruitt is a coach.

Much rather have a team that just shows up on Saturdays to win instead of a midweek article saying "Tennessee Coach quoted as saying, "No Matter The Score - The Real Victory Is The Friendships We Made Along the Way."

Probably just did the interview out of some obligation the conference has with the network and kept it boring knowing there aren't many potential recruits watching Finebaum.

Reactions: 05_never_again
Kind of nice being able to not watch these & still know what's going to be said. Pruitt is a coach.

Much rather have a team that just shows up on Saturdays to win instead of a midweek article saying "Tennessee Coach quoted as saying, "No Matter The Score - The Real Victory Is The Friendships We Made Along the Way."

🤣😂

Reactions: BartW

VN Store

Back