Constantin Ritzmann trusts Fulmer more than anyone at UT

Waiting for Hoptown Vol to come on and tell us how much he hates Fulmer. Sometimes I think Fulmer stole his wife or shoved him in a locker in high school. lol

Reactions: -GiveHim6-
Blitzmann Ritzmann!! There’s someone I haven’t heard his name in a long time. Good words of praise to AD CPF.
2291872adf867e264ccf7883a0be8962.gif

the thing that makes me feel that we finally have a "Football" coach is all of the players coming forward and voicing their opinions. They are much closer to the program than I am and if they trust Pruitt then who am I to say otherwise (not that I would). I believe we have finally found the right coach.

After people live for a few decades they start to see patterns. There are those that are proven to be trustworthy. Then there are corporate, political, and academic suits who use every tool at their disposal to convince everyone that they are brimming with integrity. Sounds like the German young man has figured that one out.

Waiting for Hoptown Vol to come on and tell us how much he hates Fulmer. Sometimes I think Fulmer stole his wife or shoved him in a locker in high school. lol
As much as the "fahr Fulmer" crowd hates to admit it, in the 16 year span Fulmer was coach UT was 152-52, since he was fahr'd we are 57-56. The first domino to fall in our descent to irrelevance is obvious.

Much worse. He ran our football program into the ground. Hopefully he will work harder as A.D.

As much as the "fahr Fulmer" crowd hates to admit it, in the 16 year span Fulmer was coach UT was 152-52, since he was fahr'd we are 57-56. The first domino to fall in our descent to irrelevance is obvious.
It's been said a million times before here, but I'll say it again: the mistake was not in firing Fulmer. It was in hiring Kiffin to replace him.

1995 - 2001 Fulmer was much different than 2002 - 2008 Fulmer. Latter-day Phil was an un-inventive, stale, and stubborn head coach who was getting his doors blown off by people like Richt and Urban in a variety of areas. It was time for him to go.

It's been said a million times before here, but I'll say it again: the mistake was not in firing Fulmer. It was in hiring Kiffin to replace him.

1995 - 2001 Fulmer was much different than 2002 - 2008 Fulmer. Latter-day Phil was an un-inventive, stale, and stubborn head coach who was getting his doors blown off by people like Richt and Urban in a variety of areas. It was time for him to go.
agreed.

Reactions: JCHateSteve

100% correct

I respect the fact that you guys are of that opinion, to me though, the W-L's tell a different story. The level Fulmer "drug" the program down to 2002-08 is far preferable to what what we have suffered the last 10 years. A large part of the reason we have had trouble finding quality successive coaches is that we looked like insufferable jerks firing our national championship winning coach who had won 75% of his games, had actually attended UT, and had dedicated his life to the university. Any prospective coach with a brain and another reasonable option steered clear. Sure, the Kiffin thing made it worse but the problem is rooted in fahrin' Fulmer. We were like a business man who divorced his loyal wife of 25 years for a young fluzie, and young fluzie left us drugged and naked in the bathtub of a seedy Ft. Lauderdale hotel missing all our credit cards and a kidney, sure young fluzie is a terrible person, but our own poor choices set everything in motion.

I respect the fact that you guys are of that opinion, to me though, the W-L's tell a different story. The level Fulmer "drug" the program down to 2002-08 is far preferable to what what we have suffered the last 10 years. A large part of the reason we have had trouble finding quality successive coaches is that we looked like insufferable jerks firing our national championship winning coach who had won 75% of his games, had actually attended UT, and had dedicated his life to the university. Any prospective coach with a brain and another reasonable option steered clear. Sure, the Kiffin thing made it worse but the problem is rooted in fahrin' Fulmer. We were like a business man who divorced his loyal wife of 25 years for a young fluzie, and young fluzie left us drugged and naked in the bathtub of a seedy Ft. Lauderdale hotel missing all our credit cards and a kidney, sure young fluzie is a terrible person, but our own poor choices set everything in motion.

So, and just to be clear, you want us to be K-State?

uh, it wasn't the fans' fault. Cheek, Hamilton, Hart, Haslam etc..... Fulmer didn't get fired because of fan unrest. they didn't make decisions like that.

they made decisions like that because they were incompetent leaders that made awful hiring decisions after the fact because they got bullied by the big money.

Reactions: Backwards K
So, and just to be clear, you want us to be K-State?
No, we had a good coach, a coach who, based on his track record was just as likely to return us to where we wanted to be than almost anybody we could have hired. We were playing black jack and decided to hit on 18 and busted, it was a bad decision, and 10 years later we are still paying for it.

Reactions: Backwards K

VN Store

Back