'20 GA DT Warren Brinson

Big Gucci Sosa

Sniper Gang.
jy8opnksleqt64ztcrlt

Warren Brinson, Savannah Christian Prep, Defensive Tackle

Warren Brinson, 2020 Defensive tackle - Rivals.com

Many years ago we had a lineman named William Brinson, who I think hailed from GA. Any connection?

sorry was on my phone and didn't see the checks for actual offers.

He has a nice interested list......... How bout that ?

When Warren Brinson received his scholarship offer from Tennessee on Monday night, the Vols didn’t seem to be aware of his family ties to the Vols. They only had seen some practice film of the Class of 2020 defensive tackle following his recent move from Savannah (Ga.) Christian Preparatory School to IMG Academy in Bradenton, Fla., and liked what they saw from Brinson, who picked up his first offer July 31 from Georgia.

But the 6-foot-4.5, 305-pound Brinson happens to be the nephew of former Tennessee defensive back Victor Brown, who played for the Vols in 1992-93, and he said he has heard good things about Tennessee from Brown. "I didn’t really know a lot about Tennessee, but every time I talked to him about college football and going to college and stuff, Tennessee, he said that was one of the best choices he made,” Brinson said, referring to Brown. "He said it’s a good school.”

“He said Coach Pruitt saw my film,” Brinson said, referring to Weinke. “I think he saw my practice film at IMG. We have probably one of the best offensive lines in the country, so he was looking at my practice film and seeing who I was going against, and he was like, ‘It’s a no-brainer. Go on and offer the kid.’ “They didn’t know (Brown) was my uncle until I told them.”

Brinson admitted the offer from Tennessee was “out of the blue,” but he’s “definitely” planning to visit the Vols this season to attend one of their home games. “I didn’t know they were offering me,” he said. “My head coach called me and told me that Coach Weinke wanted me to call him so he could offer me. That just came out of the blue, so I was kind of shocked at that, too.

“I liked talking to Coach Weinke, so he kind of made me feel like Tennessee would be a good home over the phone. It was cool talking to him. I just want to meet him in person and get to know him, build a relationship. While Brinson said he doesn’t know much “yet” about Tennessee, he added that he was “about to start looking at it with my mom. She wants to go there, too,” Brinson said. “She thinks Tennessee would be good, too.”

Glad we are on this dude early. He is still growing at 6 4.5 305. Up from his 247 listening 6 3 270. And he is getting college prep now s&c and going up against those bad ass OL at IMG.

Reactions: GoVolsDR
Decommitted from Georgia
Georgia was the first school to offer 2020 defensive Warren Brinson and with him being from Savannah (Ga.), the Bulldogs sat high on his list. After impressing the UGA coaching staff at camp, Brinson was offered over the summer. From that time, the 6-foot-4, 301 pound junior at Bradenton (Fla.) IMG Academy had his eye on Georgia before committing to the Bulldogs late in November. On Tuesday evening, after picking up recent offers from Alabama and Oklahoma, among others, we have confirmed that he has backed off that pledge. He also has offers from Florida State, Minnesota and Tennessee. Brinson is now an uncommitted prospect that plans to take visits and reset his recruitment.
-Simmons

VN Store

Back