Kiffin to be interviewed on Swain Event Plus

Has Swain become another one of those "Click Bait" guys who will do anything for ratings. I thought he was better than this.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
I wish this loser would just go away. He is obsessed with us
We're that girlfriend who was nice, funny, and overall good looking who he left for the flashy sex kitten and now he regrets it because he's stuck with someone he doesn't really want to be with. Happens all the time. Speaking from experience.

I don't think it is possible for me to care....Less... about what Kiffey has to say!!!

Excuse my french but....

tenor.gif

Last edited:

He won't for a while. His wife and kids are gone. Joey Freshwater has failed him. Be compassionate. He needs us till a desperate P5 school and/or gold digger comes along to entertain him again.

We're that girlfriend who was nice, funny, and overall good looking who he left for the flashy sex kitten and now he regrets it because he's stuck with someone he doesn't really want to be with. Happens all the time. Speaking from experience.

She take ya back yet? :-D

Cycle doesn't end... Dumb interview...interviewee says something dumb...SDS or other high integrity websites post dumb click bait article. When will all these guys realize that we really don't care about Kiffen, Dooley, Jones, etc. Only former UT coaches I'd care to hear from are Majors, Fulmer and maybe Cut.

Shouldn’t Kiffin be going on the 700 Club, now that he’s saved and all.

Has Swain become another one of those "Click Bait" guys who will do anything for ratings. I thought he was better than this.
I’ve listened to Swain for as long as I can remember, prefer it over any other show. He doesn’t get fed all the bs as the state run shows get. The swain event may be lower production but the content he has along with his interviews are great.

He realizes that he won't get another head coaching job as good as this one again. So, he keeps reminiscing about being here. At that time, he was married, named his new born son after Knoxville, had a U.T. provided Lexus.

No he's not...He could care less about us or UT..He enjoys messing with the UT fans because a lot of them are still obsessed with HIM..They post to his twitter account and he has UT thrown in his face all the time so he comments on it...Believe me, He doesn't care.

No he's not...He could care less about us or UT..He enjoys messing with the UT fans because a lot of them are still obsessed with HIM..They post to his twitter account and he has UT thrown in his face all the time so he comments on it...Believe me, He doesn't care.
sure pal

Reactions: jarhead

VN Store

Back