Keller Chryst on Golden Arm watchlist

So, a career 55% passer who had to transfer to another program because he couldn’t keep his job at his original school....and who is in an uphill battle to supplant a sophomore QB who had more than his fair share of struggles last year.....he made the list?

List doesn’t hold much validity imo.

Well... Those are some very good NFL players on that list for winners..... So it must be slightly valid?

I'm happy for the kid, but if my ciphering is correct, the list comprises about 38% of all the FBS teams. That's going to take a lot of "watching."

I'm happy for the kid, but if my ciphering is correct, the list comprises about 38% of all the FBS teams. That's going to take a lot of "watching."
This is a good post, not coming in blasting him for being on the list. Saying good for him and stating an option on the list. Not just slamming the kid because you think he sucks

amazing...sure increases the validity of the award watch list with me...NOT!!!!!!!!!!:p

GO VOLS!

amazing...sure increases the validity of the award watch list with me...NOT!!!!!!!!!!:p

GO VOLS!
Point proven, post something positive about KC and you get hate. So poster, why do you hate a current Vol is being recognized on a preseason list? Would you not want him to do well and play for Tn

I don’t know why since he hasn’t been named a starter but good for him

It is a might premature. Peculiar, even. Makes me wonder how the list was compiled seeing as how we haven't named a starter yet. Perhaps they know something our coaches don't even know yet.
But, hey, as you said; good for him.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
So, a career 55% passer who had to transfer to another program because he couldn’t keep his job at his original school....and who is in an uphill battle to supplant a sophomore QB who had more than his fair share of struggles last year.....he made the list?

List doesn’t hold much validity imo.
Russell Wilson says hello

"Chryst had multiple touchdown passes during the intrasquad work against both the Vols’ opening 11 and second-team defense". Multiple is at least two. Isn't that correct? 2 or more x 2 is at least 4. Isn't that correct??? Also, it doesn't say JG threw a TD. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. If he did, why would article say KC threw at least 4 and fail to mention JG throwing any??? If JG threw none to KC's at least 4, some nice scrambling and one throw for a long gain isn't anywhere near as impressive as at least 4 TDs!!!

It's really not surprising he made the list after throwing at least 4 touchdown passes on Sunday.

How do you know this?

From the ^ "2 or more x 2 is at least 4" ^ logic.

Reactions: bmaultbay

VN Store

Back