Kevin Nash Shoots On Slapping Tennessee Basketball Coach Don DeVoe

Kevin Nash, a Vol "For Life"

aa284b32e3b7bb19550125ac9cb3ea60.jpg

I actually got a chance to talk to him one day and I asked him what caused all of the issues he had at UT and he said it was because he was sleeping with Devoe's wife, lol. I dont know if he was just being funny or not, but this would make the fact that he slapped him even funnier if true.

Reactions: Pruitt Will Do It
I actually got a chance to talk to him one day and I asked him what caused all of the issues he had at UT and he said it was because he was sleeping with Devoe's wife, lol. I dont know if he was just being funny or not, but this would make the fact that he slapped him even funnier if true.
Sounds like he was just voicing the dream come back that would be endear him to rasslin fans.

Devoe may have been a jerk but if a player does something stupid in a game costing his team a chance to win I hope the coach will get in his face about it. Nash sounded like an entitled punk.

Nash made a guest appearance at a wrestling event hosted by the minor league baseball I work for during the summer. He signed a Tennessee cap of mine and couldn't have been more accommodating. No matter what his feelings are about DeVoe, he's a VFL in my book.

VN Store

Back