Peyton Manning Individual Game Stats

vols_86

Would anyone be able to send me or tell me where I can find Peyton Manning's individual game stats from his playing days at Tennessee 1994-1996? I was able to find his Senior Season stats of 1997 but not his other 3 years. I wasnt able to find anything by googling that information either.

Thanks,
Vols_86

Would anyone be able to send me or tell me where I can find Peyton Manning's individual game stats from his playing days at Tennessee 1994-1996? I was able to find his Senior Season stats of 1997 but not his other 3 years. I wasn't able to find anything by googling that information either.

Thanks,
Vols_86

I couldn't get the table to play nice on here, but I found them and linked below.

Provided by CFB at Sports Reference: View Original Table
Generated 8/15/2018.

That only shows his overall season stats for his career. I am looking for his individual game stats for each season from 1994-1996

Would anyone be able to send me or tell me where I can find Peyton Manning's individual game stats from his playing days at Tennessee 1994-1996? I was able to find his Senior Season stats of 1997 but not his other 3 years. I wasnt able to find anything by googling that information either.

Thanks,
Vols_86

Maybe dig around here and look at the media guides?

University of Tennessee Football Programs | Libraries

Reactions: OneVolNation

VN Store

Back