Come Together

I don’t know about that considering they’ve sold close to a billion records, but I do think the best thing Paul McCartney did was go solo.
Yeah. Ironically, I like a lot of their stuff they did solo more than the group songs. While my guitar gently weeps by George Harrison is one of my tops. Don’t care too much for the pop, personally.

Reactions: checkerboards09
Yeah. Ironically, I like a lot of their stuff they did solo more than the group songs. While my guitar gently weeps by George Harrison is one of my tops. Don’t care too much for the pop, personally.

“Maybe I’m Amazed” by McCartney is another and is better than anything they did as a group, no doubt. We’re definitely in agreement there.

Reactions: Johnnyreb#VFL

While My Guitar Gently Weeps is one of my favorite Beatles tunes.

Reactions: RollerVol
If UTAD wanted us to unite, they should've hired Gruden.

THIS BS again?? I thought one of the guys I served in Thailand with had hit a new low for IQ when he was cured of the clap within a day went down for doubles revisited the same chick and got it again. We have some on VN ready to entertain Gruden part III lowering the bar from back to back clap boy.

Well you can tell who yells Freebird! at the ****** cover band at the bar in this thread.

VN Store

Back