98 AR Game

Couple of weeks ago we had probably 20 or so posters in here watching the 98 Florida game. It was awesome ! Basically an in game thread that we all knew the outcome of!! Maybe we can get that going here

Guess I’m going to look up and see what happened to Arky after this game? It was late in the season and they would have had only one loss after this game. Never thought about it but maybe the crushing loss drained them for the rest of the season. Seems like an SECCG rematch would have been likely, but of course I was there in ATL. And don’t remember much except for the fact that The Vols played Miss. St.

Just used my google machine! WOW.... Arky actually lost to miss.st the game after this one. Both teams finished SEC play @ 6-2, with Miss. ST obviously holding the tiebreaker

Man i’ll Tell y’all a great story about this game , John Ward, and a secret my grandfather told me to never tell!!.....SPOILER ALERT!!!!!

Need to wait until stoerner stumbles and fumbles

Reactions: OneVolNation
I've forgotten so much from the game. First half so far, Stoerner has been stellar and our secondary has made way too many mistakes. Wet conditions and they're throwing no problem.

This was the game where Kenny Chesney sang the Touchdown Tennessee song at half to John Ward.

VN Store

Back