Elite 11 video with focus on 2019 commit Brian Maurer

TN_Transplant

NFL Network has posted episode 3 of this years Elite 11 competition, and has a segment focusing on 2019 commit Brian Maurer.

Seems to have not had many breaks in life, but appears to use that to his advantage. Appears to have a good type of chip on his shoulder, in that he has something to prove (much like Al Wilson) about his ability and that he will earn respect through playing.

7 on 7 result - 67% comp rate, 4 Tds, 0 Ints.

Last edited:
NFL Network has posted episode 3 of this years Elite 11 competition, and has a segment focusing on 2019 commit Brian Maurer.

Seems to have not had many breaks in life, but appears to use that to his advantage. Appears to have a good type of chip on his shoulder, in that he has something to prove (much like Al Wilson) about his ability and that he will earn respect through playing.

7 on 7 result - 67% comp rate, 4 Tds, 0 Ints.

that's awesome. good for him, and us!!

Reactions: TN_Transplant
Impressive throwing and living. Looks like he has two strong ladies behind him. From the camera directly behind him he threaded the needle a couple of times. Regardless of the outcome in regards to UT I wish him nothing but the best.

Man, that was an awesome video! It gives a great behind the scenes look at the Elite 11 and also had a great back story on Maurer. Definitely worth 15 minutes view. Thanks for posting it.
yeah def worth the watch

Reactions: TN_Transplant
I haven't watched the video, yet, but that still image makes him look like a coiled cobra!

oops. Not maurer, I guess! lol

Last edited:
I have been sky high on this kid for some time. He has all the physical and mental tools to be elite. He also has the IT factor imo. There's something about him that makes me think he will be a special in Knoxville. I haven't been this excited for a QB commit since Bray and Casey Clausen.

VN Store

Back