Thread for Vol Commits/Targets Season Stats

AngryButchJones

Not a Coach
Didn't see this started, but thought this could be a useful thread to keep track of (and maybe sticky?). I know Keyton is in action tonight and already caught a couple TDs, so I didn't know if there was a place to keep track of UT commits and targets during the season for their stats. If this isn't a good idea for a thread, let me know. Just thought this might work for the year. Thanks!

Reactions: UT4LIFE86 and T Dog
Is football back everywhere? Seems early. We always had our first game the last week of August. Like 31st

I would appreciate all help. The way I usually see stats is just searching commits names in twitter and then go to latest.

Here is our list

Wanya Morris
Ramel Ketron
Jaylen McCollough
Anthony Harris
Lakia Henry
Tyus Fields
Jackson Lampley
Jackson Lowe
Brian Maurer
LeDarrius Cox
Aaron Beasley
Warren Burrell
Savion Williams
Jalil Clemons
Darel Middleton
Sean Brown
Elijah Simmons
Roman Harrison
Chris Akporoghene

I had no luck at all. Couldn't find a single stat on twitter other than the ones you posted :(

Didn't see this started, but thought this could be a useful thread to keep track of (and maybe sticky?). I know Keyton is in action tonight and already caught a couple TDs, so I didn't know if there was a place to keep track of UT commits and targets during the season for their stats. If this isn't a good idea for a thread, let me know. Just thought this might work for the year. Thanks!
You gonna update this with the couple of stats we have so far?

You gonna update this with the couple of stats we have so far?
I couldn't find any confirmation but on the Ainge podcast the other day Callahan said that Beasley had 26 carries for 182 yards. He didn't mention Tds but there's a video of him breaking out for a 50 yard td and I think they won 10-3 so he had one TD as well.

Reactions: SugarCC
I couldn't find any confirmation but on the Ainge podcast the other day Callahan said that Beasley had 26 carries for 182 yards. He didn't mention Tds but there's a video of him breaking out for a 50 yard td and I think they won 10-3 so he had one TD as well.
Impressive. I would also like to know how many tackles he had and how many times the RBs, QBs and/or WRs had to miss a play or 2, after Beasley knocked their d!ck in the dirt. Although, I like Beasley at RB, I still want to see him, Tank and Fields roaming the secondary destroying kids with the ball, even if Beasley grows into a LB

Impressive. I would also like to know how many tackles he had and how many times the RBs, QBs and/or WRs had to miss a play or 2, after Beasley knocked their d!ck in the dirt. Although, I like Beasley at RB, I still want to see him, Tank and Fields roaming the secondary destroying kids with the ball, even if Beasley grows into a LB
If he plays defense for us it will be linebacker but I don't know if he's still playing defense in hs or not. The coach said he had to play safety last year because they didn't have anyone else but he's really a rb, and they may have found a safety this year. Which would explain why he bulked up in the offseason.

Reactions: The Dog

VN Store

Back