Mountaineers Defensive Line

Well, I like the fact that their only highlight video is on of them returning a kickoff 25 yards. Moving in the right direction so far.

Actually look like they have a numbers crunch and don't have a lot of depth there at least in this outlook. Pruitt may try to "shorten the game" by playing ball control hoping for 3-4th quarter exhaustion there?

I find it interesting that both teams are suspect to defend what each team wants to do. We want to punch em in the mouth and pound that rock, and they wanna throw it all over the yard, so it balances out. So this is very much a winnable for us. I cant wait GBO!!

Reactions: 5FingerVolPunch
Could be a great game to boost the OL confidence. Looks like the perfect DL for us to matchup against in our first game ( P5 school with subpar talent)

Hmmmm. I agree with y'all that they don't look anything at all like an SEC D-line. 'Nowhere close. Let's just hope that our O-linemen are in-sync enough to use their vastly superior talent...consistently and viciously, then I think, unless them mountaineers manage to score a bajillion points, we'll post a W for game #1. GBO!

VN Store

Back