More drama from Butch Jones era

Reactions: barrylee
What was all the "1%" stuff? I'm not down with the lingo... and although I'm definitely of a mind to believe that Jones was a jerk (and I do believe the account given by Daniel Helm), this is just too much. At the very least, McDaniel has done some embellishing.

I’m calling BS on this until there is more evedince. The kids story doesn’t add up at all. If this really happened, then more players would come out and talk about it. I’m not trying to take up for Butch in any way, but this seems far fetched.

Non sequitur. What is unbelievable about it? So far we have grammar critiques and lack of corroboration (even though the ink is barely dry on the article)...

What was all the "1%" stuff? I'm not down with the lingo... and although I'm definitely of a mind to believe that Jones was a jerk (and I do believe the account given by Daniel Helm), this is just too much. At the very least, McDaniel has done some embellishing.

1% is his handle, so that's his sig at the end of each tweet.

Reactions: vol-un-tear
tenor.gif

Reactions: Gandalf
If he’s telling the truth, I wonder if UTPD went to the dorm room at the behest of Jones so he could have a reason to kick him off the team. There have been plenty of stories about how Jones tried to get rid of players so he could make room for an upcoming class.

So Butch wanted to kick the kid off because he was "too good." 7 other people were there and didn't get in trouble? I thought he tore his ACL and had his scholarship taken away according to him. None of this garbage adds up.

That's what he said in the article. I interpreted it all to mean Butch needed to take the scholly, but trouble with police is a valid reason...injury is not.

VN Store

Back