Who's the most excited for the season to start

Whos the most excited for the season to start

• Total voters
Sorry for the post but thought warrented, I personally think CJP is so excited to prove his hire was warranted, prove the media is clueless, and to see his boy's succeed. I think this season will be a fun ride and I want a ticket on this ride...... GBO!!!!!!

The fan in me wants to say the fans, but how this season is gonna go is so unknown at this point I'm reserved to do so. Gonna have to say Pruitt.

Reactions: RollerVol
I think fans. Hard to measure but we’ve suffered collectively for years and years.

Plus, I see a lot of folks on here that are already expecting a signature win this season as well as a bowl appearance. So lots to be excited about if you’re among that throng.

Ticket scalpers? Vendors maybe? Folks that charge for parking?

The entire Vol family is excited and ready to prove UT is getting overlooked and still full of talent and now has great coaching to guide that talent. It may not work out that way but im sure everybody is ready to put their best foot forward and do this thang and try to prove themselves and we are ready to watch.

I’ll say the fans just because I feel most are ready for a winning team again. CJP will probably be more nervous than excited since this will be his first season as a head coach at his level.

Has to be Fulmer. I remember him jumping around on the sideline.....wait that was Dooley....I still think it is Fulmer, he just made his first hire and he has to believe it was good, now he just needs to see it. No wait the fans are probably more excited since I am on the message board at lunch time instead of eating like I should be.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
gotta go with Coach Pruitt with others a very close second...there's a lot of people on the edges of their seats...:D

GO VOLS!

Lifelong fan, have always been excited when a new season starts but this last season has been tough. I’ll have to wait and see before I believe again.

This Guy...

tennessee-bj-10-20-12.gif

Reactions: BlackCreekVol
Always excited but also a bit guarded. I love Tennessee athletics particularly football but I’m gunshy as always. If we make a bowl, beat Florida and don’t get absolutely trounced by Bama, Georgia and Auburn I’ll be pretty happy to be honest.

Reactions: chuckb1448

VN Store

Back