Saturday’s throw? Turn around cornerback? Scrimmage?

JG still throwing off that back foot it looks like.
looked like he rotated trhu on the front foot, back foot came off the ground. not that that's necessarily better, but he was falling way on the back foot or anything...

looked like he rotated trhu on the front foot, back foot came off the ground. not that that's necessarily better, but he was falling way on the back foot or anything...
Possibly. Just looks a little awkward. Need more footage to conclude. Good thing we'll get that in 2 weeks.

Possibly. Just looks a little awkward. Need more footage to conclude. Good thing we'll get that in 2 weeks.
agreed, i went back and just kinda kept rewinding, it definitely wouldn't be used to show a qb "proper footwork" that's for sure.

lol. but, it got the job done. sometimes your WR's have to bail you out.

Just like every other qb in the country when they’re throwing a lob/fade. Just a natural motion to keep your weight back when you’re lofting the ball.
This isn't the only throw I've noticed it on. And was definitely a problem last year. I hope it's been fixed.

The catch was better than the throw
It was a great throw and the catch was also great. I will take it every play during the season. The CB was in position, but did not look at the receiver;s eyes or make a play on the ball. The CB is young and will be OK in 11 days.

Reactions: jonnon111
Tanks?
Bombers?
Jets?

Maybe we could borrow a couple of ICBMs.
Calling Kim Jong-Un...

VN Store

Back