Im Confident Tennessee could start out 4-0...

beating WVU is the key to being 4-0...
I believe and have been saying we will be 4-0 after floriduh game..
This VOL team is a lot better than people think..
I know all about last year..It is in the past and I feel like the team has left it there also...
New season for everyone and a clean slate..
I think this team wants to win so badly and show VOLNATION they deserve to wear the POWER T....
GBO

Especially if we beat WV. We get two tune up games before we get Florida at home. I'm telling you now Pruitt is going ALL IN against the Gators Sept 22. We can do this we got enough Talent we just need to fight all 4 quarters. Who else believes?!?!
Especially if they win their first four games!!!
Duhhuh

Reactions: VolAllen
Possible, yes. But very doubtful. I think we’ll be 3-1 with a loss to WVU. Our DB’s aren’t experienced enough to realistically slow down their WR corps. I think we’ll beat Florida like a rented mule with Butch Jones 2.0 coaching them.

Especially if we beat WV. We get two tune up games before we get Florida at home. I'm telling you now Pruitt is going ALL IN against the Gators Sept 22. We can do this we got enough Talent we just need to fight all 4 quarters. Who else believes?!?!
Well technically it would be impossible to go 4-0 if we don't win the first game.

Glad I already bought my Florida tix then, because if we beat WVU then that game will be HYPED!!

We will be 4-0 after Fla, then if we can beat 1 of the next 4 hopefully SC then we would be 5-3 going into the rest of our season.
I think that is very realistic.

Reactions: Rodeo vol
Just had lunch with a good friend who is a Mountaineer Alum. He thinks we have a chance next Saturday if our D gets to their QB (ala Rodgers & The Pack). So, in order to start 1-0, what specific up front DLine men will get to their QB??

Just had lunch with a good friend who is a Mountaineer Alum. He thinks we have a chance next Saturday if our D gets to their QB (ala Rodgers & The Pack). So, in order to start 1-0, what specific up front DLine men will get to their QB??

Easy... Kyle Phillips

VN Store

Back