No ESPN NCAAF Ticker/Crawl Headlines for Next 11 Days!!

Volador

Orange you glad to be a Vol??
Not sure about the rest of VN, but I for one am terrified to watch the ESPN NCAAF crawl/ticker right now or, see the Vols appear in any paper or online headline, for it can almost only mean bad news - as in discipline issues, injuries, coaching changes..., etc. My Daily Prayer: Please God, provide Coach Pruitt with the ability & wisdom to keep our team focused and healthy and, do all their talking on the field. Amen

Not sure about the rest of VN, but I for one am terrified to watch the ESPN NCAAF crawl/ticker right now or, see the Vols appear in any paper or online headline, for it can almost only mean bad news - as in discipline issues, injuries, coaching changes..., etc. My Daily Prayer: Please God, provide Coach Pruitt with the ability & wisdom to keep our team focused and healthy and, do all their talking on the field. Amen

Get you some nerve or anxiety meds quick....it'll be okay! It's not like we are the #1 team in the nation.

If it’s on ESPN, I’ll never see it.

OP has text book "Vols Delayed Stress Syndrome"!!

Step one in battered fan base recovery is assume all will continue to go wrong...
Step two: win a few games and think we're taking over the world...
Step three: Call it the FMR stage (Fumer/Miles/Richt)...win enough over few years to where we are once again viewed as top tier, but no one satisfied because have forgotten our 10 years in abyss.
Step four: Fire the coach and begin again at repeat steps, or win SEC, and become obnoxiously delusional that we're going to win it every year.

Reactions: LexVol71
You're absolutely right! Awful news could come across at literally any second. How about the terror of waking up to find out what you missed for the last 6-plus hours? Better not to sleep at all maybe.

ESPN is about as legitimate and professional as CNN, MSNBC. They are the laughing stock of sports coverage. I NEVER watch in the off season. Figured that out a few years back.

ESPN has basically ruined college football - don't watch them, if there is anything significant I'm sure you will see it here

well, it is understandable...how many years did we go with loads of injuries, drama, bad coaching decisions, etc.,...we've been programmed to expect the worst...it just feels very strange...:D

GO VOLS!

I look forward to the coaching search timeline which will be shown during each game we play. One by one they’ll go through the list of coaches that turned us down. It may rival the screen time of the Bruce Pearl timelines.

VN Store

Back