Wishful Thinking... One player

Saw this question on our WV board and would like to know who you all would choose on your team? The question was if you could bring back one offensive and defensive player from Tenn teams of the past who would you chose? For instance, for WV I would choose a lock down corner like Pac Man Jones and Steve Slaton at running back to secure the running game.

Thoughts on who you would choose from Tenn?

Saw this question on our WV board and would like to know who you all would choose on your team? The question was if you could bring back one offensive and defensive player from Tenn teams of the past who would you chose? For instance, for WV I would choose a lock down corner like Pac Man Jones and Steve Slaton at running back to secure the running game.

Thoughts on who you would choose from Tenn?
Peyton Manning and Reggie White.

I’ll play.

Offense: Travis Henry

Defense: Al Wilson

Honorable mentions: Jamal Lewis and Reggie White

Reactions: Volanta
I would take our best Offensive linemen ever (Opinions vary) and our best corner back ever (Goodrich?) ...

Reactions: Volanta
Its hard to not choose Webb at running back but i have to go with Manning on offense. His leadership is desperately needed. On defense i know there have been great ones in the past but Barnett would be awesome. But i gotta go with Dale Carter or Keith Delong.

Reactions: FïreBall
I will more then likely get beat up for this, but Peyton Manning, the greatest QB ever, but-- does it work in collage ball any more. Dale Carter, Leonard Little

If the Offensive Line and Receivers were more proven, hands down Peyton. But, I think Webb would be more effective with what we have right now.

Offense - Chuck Webb
Defense - Al Wilson

VN Store

Back