T - 11days until: It’s Football Time In Tennessee

I’m reallly interested to see what Helton does with the offense, how much power run game do we see, how often are we trying to strech the field. How do defenses play against Jennings and Calloway when their on the field together? I’ve got alot of questions.

I’m reallly interested to see what Helton does with the offense, how much power run game do we see, how often are we trying to strech the field. How do defenses play against Jennings and Calloway when their on the field together? I’ve got alot of questions.
I think this whole team is nothing but a big question mark. That's what makes it exciting

I think it will be a closer game. 24-21 Big Orange! If we win the opener I think we set ourselves up for 4-0 with an 8-4 finish.
Go Vols!

Reactions: TrueVolsGBOInsider
Just like Christmas when you were 9 years old.
Or Hanukkah for our Jewish friends!

60545_10151363816248623_1810771319_n.jpg

Many think it'll be a close game on the scoreboard, I tend to disagree. A few years back when Grier beat the Vols wearing a Gators jersey the Vols led 27-14 there abouts with a few minutes left. Do you want to be that coach who tries to nurse a 27-24 lead through the last ten minutes of that game? Given history as well as officials who seemingly think everyone tuned in or bought a ticket to watch them...these things affect outcomes. I'll gladly take a one point win but i hope we win comfortably.

Reactions: TrueVolsGBOInsider

VN Store

Back