Would you make this bet?

secking

Ok, I have a friendly wager with my neighbor on the UT/UF game. Oddssharks has it at 4 1/2 UF and predicts 25-19 UF win. I, on the other hand firmly believe UT will steal one of either UF or AU game and UF looks ripe for the picking. Need help tho, he says UT is 1-2 against the spread, is that right? I can’t find the spread on UTEP so I don’t know if it was covered. I think the running game will be the difference although Guarantano > Franks imo.

He is giving the points and the bet is the loser has to wash the others vehicle. Should I increase the bet to something bigger? Your confidence level? I’m at 7.5

Imagine the meltdown Florida fans will have if Mullen loses to UK and UT in his first four games? Fans will bail, some already have.

Ok, I have a friendly wager with my neighbor on the UT/UF game. Oddssharks has it at 4 1/2 UF and predicts 25-19 UF win. I, on the other hand firmly believe UT will steal one of either UF or AU game and UF looks ripe for the picking. Need help tho, he says UT is 1-2 against the spread, is that right? I can’t find the spread on UTEP so I don’t know if it was covered. I think the running game will be the difference although Guarantano > Franks imo.

He is giving the points and the bet is the loser has to wash the others vehicle. Should I increase the bet to something bigger? Your confidence level? I’m at 7.5

Imagine the meltdown Florida fans will have if Mullen loses to UK and UT in his first four games? Fans will bail, some already have.

The one thing to take into account for this game is Pruitt and Company won't be trying to work things out knowing that they should win.

Pruitt and Staff will be going for the throat. I expect us to win this one.

Vols will definitely get more pts on the spread against AU. But honestly, I like our chances to win this game outright. I thought the spread would be a pick'em so getting 4.5 pts at home is a bonus imo. I am frequently wrong. Go Vols.

I’d take that bet with the points.....but throw in a wax job too. Betting $$ with friends usually never goes well. I expect the Vols to rise up and win this one out right. Wish I could be there in person. GBO

Reactions: Notorious B.E.N
I’d take that bet with the points.....but throw in a wax job too. Betting $$ with friends usually never goes well. I expect the Vols to rise up and win this one out right. Wish I could be there in person. GBO
It’s why I never do money bets. We bet on one or two a year and it’s normally a car wash, the loser has to grill steaks, etc. just something lighthearted.

Reactions: Notorious B.E.N
you always want to hedge your bets...7.5 seems reasonable, but I think we win outright...take the 7.5...definitely worth the risk...:D:D

GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VN Store

Back