Paul Bain will be in Feleipe Franks' head

Bain is a walk-on that earned a scholarship this fall. He’s been the butt of jokes around here since his arrival. Just in case you are confused...
It may have started as jokes but imo Bain has achieved cult-like status and his memes are flattering (ala Chuck Norris memes). I believe most everyone respects Bain very much.

I'm highly upset to learn that there are no Paul Bain gifs. Need someone to make this happen asap.

Why do I get the feeling he doesn’t like this horsesh..? Dude got a scholarship. Miserable people love to find a target.
I'm sure most aren't miserable people, we're just having fun. His first picture we got was epic, but we're fans of him. The guy has an incredible story, walking on to his dream school, then earning a scholarship. I hope he plays on Sunday, but his picture that got it all started will live forever.

Why do I get the feeling he doesn’t like this horsesh..? Dude got a scholarship. Miserable people love to find a target.
It was brought to his attention soon after it began many months ago and to paraphrase his reply, he thought it was great. Some in this world still have a sense of humor. Try it.

I'm sure most aren't miserable people, we're just having fun. His first picture we got was epic, but we're fans of him. The guy has an incredible story, walking on to his dream school, then earning a scholarship. I hope he plays on Sunday, but his picture that got it all started will live forever.

Yeah, I don't know why people keep thinking we were making fun of him. It's always been celebrating badassery in a fun way. I mean look at that mug:
1537319975415.jpeg
That was our introduction to him! He came in looking like that with a name like Paul Bain. Dude was made to be a legend.

What's cool now is that we're finding out he's actually awesome in real life. The legend is real!

Yeah, I don't know why people keep thinking we were making fun of him. It's always been celebrating badassery in a fun way. I mean look at that mug:
View attachment 168894
That was our introduction to him! He came in looking like that with a name like Paul Bain. Dude was made to be a legend.

What's cool now is that we're finding out he's actually awesome in real life. The legend is real!
Well said. Agree 100%

VN Store

Back