Florida game weather

I am not sure our o-line is good enough to go strictly to the run game.... I think our chance of winning goes way down if we try to run to win......

You would think it has to favor our run game. Maybe slow a couple of their speed guys down. Swain, Toney, and Pierce to be exact.

Rain favors the gators unfortunately. Our O-line is not proficient enough in run blocking VS quality defensive lines to run the ball, just look at the WVU game. Our run game was abismal against that D-line and the only thing that really moved the chains for us were short passes. I don't feel good about trying to pass against the Gators secondary and I feel even more unsure about our running attack against their front 7 in the swamp. I hate to be a Debby Downer, but I think we are in for a long game this saturday boys. If we pull out a win it will be based on excellent play calling and a big leap in the leadership, toughness, and resolve of our VOLS. To be clear, I am all in on the VOLS and would love nothing more than to beat the Gators and hang a second loss in a row on them in the swamp VS an SEC East opponent. But honestly, I am not sure the game goes our way this time. I hope I am wrong.
GBO!!

Historically the rain has benefited the Gators since they have more experience handling slippery balls..
If it is Sept hot like usual sweat can be a factor on the balls. Gators also have the advantage with throwing around, handling and holding on to sweaty balls

It's only a 50% chance to rain.... The weather services are always wrong.....

Edit: I can be 50% accurate as well..... Watch.....

It's either going to Rain or it's not going to rain...... (See 50%)

It's only a 50% chance to rain.... The weather services are always wrong.....

Edit: I can be 50% accurate as well..... Watch.....

It's either going to Rain or it's not going to rain...... (See 50%)
That's right, alittle rain IF it does won't hurt a thing, however I don't know how many of you were at the LSU game last year, I was and I'll have to say that was some crazy rain.

Looks like it will be another wet one, so the obligatory question - who does this favor?

At the ETSU/TN game......There "may" have been a couple of drops of rain that fell during the weather delay......But no rain. But then again, it may have been sweat because it was rather warm that day.

VN Store

Back