Let the dog loose

2xVol

Evidently Juaun Jennings is amped up for this game, not that anyone is surprised. I’m normally not much into hyping up one player or getting to excited about one small part of the game. However, this guy is a difference maker and we need to get him the ball 5-10 times on Saturday imo. He just has a way of showing up in rivalries and I hope we see it again on Saturday. I think we will finally see a couple passing TDS (weather permitting) as we are forced to air it out more and I would bet one of those will end up in the hands of Jennings, and this time it will be because he made a play (unlike the bad coverage last weekend). Let the big dog eat.

When the season started I was pretty excited to see Callaway and Jennings, but Brandon Johnson Josh Palmer (my bad) is tearing it up the last couple games. We've go some great wide outs.

I'd like to see us come out loose and confident for once against Florida. Last time I felt like we did that was with Kiffin's team. Even though we lost by 10, they were the far superior team and we hung with them and punched with them.

Agree totally.

I dont think this offense will string a bunch of long drives together with the way the offensive line has played.

Needs to hit some big chunk plays to score.

Evidently Juaun Jennings is amped up for this game, not that anyone is surprised. I’m normally not much into hyping up one player or getting to excited about one small part of the game. However, this guy is a difference maker and we need to get him the ball 5-10 times on Saturday imo. He just has a way of showing up in rivalries and I hope we see it again on Saturday. I think we will finally see a couple passing TDS (weather permitting) as we are forced to air it out more and I would bet one of those will end up in the hands of Jennings, and this time it will be because he made a play (unlike the bad coverage last weekend). Let the big dog eat.

I would love to see him in the Wildcat formation getting snaps in the shotgun and running the ball off the big ole left tackle. I bet he’d take it to the house. I hope that Pruitt lets him and his teammates have fun on Saturday!

He might not of caught a lot of passes last game but he had a lot of key blocks last game.

Reactions: 2xVol and Remy
He might not of caught a lot of passes last game but he had a lot of key blocks last game.

JJ will knock your xxxkstring loose on a block if you aren't paying attention. He's not bad at doing that to smaller DBs on the regular.

BEWARE...There's a rumor going around.

Some really mean Big Orange dogs are coming out of the mountains.

Those mean mountain dogs are hungry and they heard that some well stomped gator meat is tasty.

All those mean mountain dogs are going to meet at a place called Neyland on Saturday night.

Those mountain dogs will bark and howl loudly and their bites are going to rip up some gator hides.

The Big Orange nation faithful will also be in Neyland Saturday night come rain or clear skies and they'll be proud and they'll be LOUD.

gator O will let the noise get to them and they'll make mistakes and get penalties and will walk backwards with their heads hung down.

For decades the fighting Volunteers have always come to the aid of those that need them and are well known and respected all around the world.

People have forgotten about those mean Vols fighting dogs but Smokey has sent his message that gators are trying to invade Neyland and a man named Pruitt has told his troops that come Saturday night we will unleash those mean mountain dogs on those invading gators and make them regret coming to the Big Orange turf of Neyland.

BEWARE gators, you have been warned, our mountain dogs are going to be unleashed on you.

Enter Neyland at your own peril.

#WGWYFA

VFL...GBO!!!

Reactions: Remy
Here's what I dont want to see. After a big play the kid jumps up and does the " feed the dog" routine.
That shat is goofy

Act like you've been there before.

VN Store

Back