Us fans need to affect this game!

ecs4dvols

Baker Mayfield said about us fans "That was a different kind of loud". His teammates said that it was a "wall of noise" and called the student section "psychotic". Florida has an inexperienced offensive line! We need to be LOUD from kickoff to the final whistle. Regardless of Score, Regardless of Down, Regardless of momentum, don't let up! Let's give Florida a loud they haven't experienced! All that said, I am stoked for Saturday, Prime Time, Under the Lights, Neyland Stadium, Vols & Gators... It doesn't get much better than this!! BRING THE NOISE!!!!!

I see someone just watched the "Don't let up" video UT just put out on Facebook.

Check my post history. I've been saying we need to be loud this week. But sadly enough I got laughed at in big LOLs.

Some fans don't know the power of Neyland Stadium and that's sad.

We too are game changers. I was there 8 rows up from the field for that Oklahoma game. I think we even set a noise record at Neyland that day. Sucks we lost. But as fans, we did help and we did our part.

Let's give Florida the same treatment this Saturday.

Let's get behind this team and coaching staff. Let's bring the noise back to Neyland. Let's make players want to play here. For us.

#DontLetUp

Last edited:
Baker Mayfield said about us fans "That was a different kind of loud". His teammates said that it was a "wall of noise" and called the student section "psychotic". Florida has an inexperienced offensive line! We need to be LOUD from kickoff to the final whistle. Regardless of Score, Regardless of Down, Regardless of momentum, don't let up! Let's give Florida a loud they haven't experienced! All that said, I am stoked for Saturday, Prime Time, Under the Lights, Neyland Stadium, Vols & Gators... It doesn't get much better than this!! BRING THE NOISE!!!!!

Florida’s o-line is NOT inexperienced. The entire o-line has literally dozens of starts and tons of playing time. That doesn’t mean they don’t suck, it just means they are very experienced at sucking. The UF o-line has played road games at LSU, FSU, SC, Mizzou, etc, and 4 of the 5 played at UT in 16.

So yes, being loud can certainly affect the game and that’s the duty of the home crowd, but the idea that UF’s o-line has never been in a nutty road environment is not true, quite the opposite in fact.

Really affected Baker. As I recall he had his coming out party.

Agree!!

Florida’s o-line is NOT inexperienced. The entire o-line has literally dozens of starts and tons of playing time. That doesn’t mean they don’t suck, it just means they are very experienced at sucking. The UF o-line has played road games at LSU, FSU, SC, Mizzou, etc, and 4 of the 5 played at UT in 16.

So yes, being loud can certainly affect the game and that’s the duty of the home crowd, but the idea that UF’s o-line has never been in a nutty road environment is not true, quite the opposite in fact.

Oklahoma's guys had played at Texas... are there any good venues in b12?

Here in Oklahoma after that game the talk was the size of the stadium, how loud it was, and how fast the d line was.

Should have been tears of a loss. But Neyland Stadium is a monster. Glad we got respect from them for that at least.

Should have been tears of a loss. But Neyland Stadium is a monster. Glad we got respect from them for that at least.
Oklahoma's center made the comment I don't have a clue why the Vols aren't more successful, I've never seen a d line move that quick off the ball. But to your point, Baker Mayfield won that game he was lights out.

Reactions: Guru37745
A false start here, a wasted timeout there, that may be all that we need to make a difference in the outcome of the game. I’ve seen our guys get hyped after the crowd got loud and make some big plays.

I’ll be there getting loud and watching our guys demolish the team from DTU

Reactions: Guru37745

You're right, Jaws. Fla line is not inexperienced. Maybe they suck, but for some reason, every team seems to bring their best against the Vols.

i hate to be 'that guy', but please...it's 'we fans need to affect...'.

Reactions: Jaws and tbh
I agree the crowd needs to show this Florida team this is our house! Show our players and new coaches what we can do it is our time as fans to shine and come alive. We need to show the ones visiting thinking about choosing our school to play for that this is where it is at! We need to put on more steam and never let up the entire game like others have said no matter the score because even if we fall behind games can change very quickly with just a few plays. DONT LET UP VOLNATION THIS IS OUT TIME TO SHINE !!!!!!!!

VN Store

Back