A gators prospective

BIG BOI 23

Pressure Franks if u pressure him and give him time and let him get comfy that’s bad news Franks isn’t all bad he’s just steaky he can he can have a bad qt then a good qt but when he’s cold he’s ice cold

WR - 5 legit threats Jefferson, Grimes 2 best then Swain, Hammond and Toney are all very very solid no homer either all nfl talents

RB Scarlett been Mediocre wanna see more Damien pierce and Lamical Perine Oh yea and Toney in some Percy type packages that Mullen mentioned Toney maybe most electric on team with ball in hand

Defense took a huge blow losing Marco Wilson we shall see how they perform I personally see more nfl talent on UF defense Zuniga Polite Cece etc can get after the QB S’s LBs and DTs have been meh we shall if that changes any this week

CJ Henderson can lock down your best WR and Chauncey gonna cause trouble I expect a pick or 2 from one of those 2 or rayshad maybe Reese

I don’t feel confident other then our history you’ve won like 5 6 times in my 30 years so ya I’ll be homer but not gonna be easy on the road

It’s a must win tho to keep the wheels from falling off

Oh yea getting David Reese back huge in stopping run between tackles

Reactions: Jaws and Volanta
Nice perspective. I think Vols run and passing offense are better than Fl units. JG is the better QB and Vols have the best OL/Player in Smith on the field. Pruitt is going to turn the LBs loose Sat and Fl O will likely struggle with a couple of big plays thrown in. If Vols can run the football, which looks to be the strength of the team early then a close game could be decided by special teams. If JG stays clean all day the Vols will romp! Thanks for the visit!

If you look closely, the keys on the lower right have some useful functions:

. Used to indicate the end of a sentence.
, Indicates pause or separates complete sentences if combined with the word "and"
' Indicates either possession or contractions. NEVER used in plurals.

Go Gata.

If you look closely, the keys on the lower right have some useful functions:

. Used to indicate the end of a sentence.
, Indicates pause or separates complete sentences if combined with the word "and"
' Indicates either possession or contractions. NEVER used in plurals.

Go Gata.
Along with the misused or missing words, I can get a real clear picture of how I would hear this post in person.

Along with the misused or missing words, I can get a real clear picture of how I would hear this post in person.

I was going to suggest a dictionary, but I was afraid that pulling that out from under the leveling post of the trailer might throw things out of kilter and wake the baby.

Pressure Franks if u pressure him and give him time and let him get comfy that’s bad news Franks isn’t all bad he’s just steaky he can he can have a bad qt then a good qt but when he’s cold he’s ice cold

WR - 5 legit threats Jefferson, Grimes 2 best then Swain, Hammond and Toney are all very very solid no homer either all nfl talents

RB Scarlett been Mediocre wanna see more Damien pierce and Lamical Perine Oh yea and Toney in some Percy type packages that Mullen mentioned Toney maybe most electric on team with ball in hand

Defense took a huge blow losing Marco Wilson we shall see how they perform I personally see more nfl talent on UF defense Zuniga Polite Cece etc can get after the QB S’s LBs and DTs have been meh we shall if that changes any this week

CJ Henderson can lock down your best WR and Chauncey gonna cause trouble I expect a pick or 2 from one of those 2 or rayshad maybe Reese

I don’t feel confident other then our history you’ve won like 5 6 times in my 30 years so ya I’ll be homer but not gonna be easy on the road

It’s a must win tho to keep the wheels from falling off

Oh yea getting David Reese back huge in stopping run between tackles

Need to add Cleveland at WR, UT fans may remember the “heave to Cleve” last year. Agree on wanting to see Damien Pierce get some more touches at RB, he appears to be a special talent. And yes, getting David Reese back is huge for UF’s run defense, if it’s the usual David Reese.

I’m a little surprised at most UT fans being supremely confident in their QB, Guarantano. Most dismiss the idea out of hand that Franks may be a better QB, but when you look at the actual stats for both, Franks is much better in many key areas.

We’ll see soon enough.

Reactions: Shakinthefat
Need to add Cleveland at WR, UT fans may remember the “heave to Cleve” last year. Agree on wanting to see Damien Pierce get some more touches at RB, he appears to be a special talent. And yes, getting David Reese back is huge for UF’s run defense, if it’s the usual David Reese.

I’m a little surprised at most UT fans being supremely confident in their QB, Guarantano. Most dismiss the idea out of hand that Franks may be a better QB, but when you look at the actual stats for both, Franks is much better in many key areas.

We’ll see soon enough.

Please expound on this statement: "when you look at the actual stats for both, Franks is much better in many key areas."

I looked at the actual stats and it appears Franks is better at rushing and TD passes (5 of which were against a directional city school). Guarantano throws fewer picks, much better Completion %, much better YPA, much better passing rating. I don't think either guy is a game changer, but that statement is ridiculous.

Please expound on this statement: "when you look at the actual stats for both, Franks is much better in many key areas."

I looked at the actual stats and it appears Franks is better at rushing and TD passes (5 of which were against a directional city school). Guarantano throws fewer picks, much better Completion %, much better YPA, much better passing rating. I don't think either guy is a game changer, but that statement is ridiculous.

The most glaring one is Franks 18 career TD passes to 6 for JG. Franks about 600 more passing yards for career. Franks much better rushing yardage. Franks more yards per completion. And Franks with a signature clutch play in the UT-UF game last year where he threw the ball about 70 yards in the air.

JG has done a nice job with completion % and minimizing turnovers for sure, but to say he’s easily the better QB in this game is ridiculous. Also, you stated Franks’ stats are compiled against “directional city schools,” but failed to mention JG played against 2 directional city schools as well, and what has historically been a horrible West Virginia defense.

Again, my point is, I think Franks and JG are about the same. Neither all that great and neither can carry their teams on their backs. But for some reason, that notion makes some UT fans crazy.

Let’s not forget WVU made it real hard to run

So idk we shall if our front seven is better then mountaineers

The most glaring one is Franks 18 career TD passes to 6 for JG. Franks about 600 more passing yards for career. Franks much better rushing yardage. Franks more yards per completion. And Franks with a signature clutch play in the UT-UF game last year where he threw the ball about 70 yards in the air.

JG has done a nice job with completion % and minimizing turnovers for sure, but to say he’s easily the better QB in this game is ridiculous. Also, you stated Franks’ stats are compiled against “directional city schools,” but failed to mention JG played against 2 directional city schools as well, and what has historically been a horrible West Virginia defense.

Again, my point is, I think Franks and JG are about the same. Neither all that great and neither can carry their teams on their backs. But for some reason, that notion makes some UT fans crazy.
Franks has played 15 games, JG 12. There's your extra 600 yards for FF.

Career completion% FF 54.2
Career completion% JG 64.8

Career Y/A FF 6.6
Career Y/A JG 7.7

Career INT FF 10
Career INT JG 2

You guys can keep Franks.

Your secondary is extremely new to cfb right

Watch out for Grimes Jefferson Toney Hammond n Swain they can all fly and catch

Watch out there

Who is the big pass rushers or even stud DTs for u guys

Reactions: RollerVol

I’ve watched Franks play twice this year and I’ve watched JG three times. In my opinion, coming from similar backgrounds/results last year, both have improved but JG looks better. He has read the field better and his throws have been better. Then again, they are asked to do different things in different offenses, so it’s not quite apples to apples.

We’ll see how they compare on the same field.

Your secondary is extremely new to cfb right

Watch out for Grimes Jefferson Toney Hammond n Swain they can all fly and catch

Watch out there

Who is the big pass rushers or even stud DTs for u guys
Would like answer to last sentence just curious

What does last year have to do with who’s better this year? Lol

VN Store

Back