Close to a sell out ?

Knox_Vols17

anybody have any idea how close to a sell out it is ? I expect it to be rowdy regardless. I’ll hang up and listen

According to the negativity on here sometimes everyone should just stay home and knit.

Outside of that black cloud I think it'll be packed, loud and orange.
If they knit..... Knit dresses are always a good choice

Attachments

• 8ec29827610f07d7aedb4d77ad5cecc3.jpg
    8ec29827610f07d7aedb4d77ad5cecc3.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 89
There's still a decent amount of tix available thru the UT ticket office

It's really only the upper section in the south end zone that's wide open. Where Florida fans would sit. Kind of surprised - I expected there to be open areas in other sections too.

It looks like only a couple thousand Florida fans will be there.

Reactions: TrentVol
about an hour ago I went through all the sections of Neyland on Allvols.com and there are currently 4,066 unsold tickets.

So 98,389 tickets sold, and still a couple days to go, plus gate sales.

I bet we're over 100,000 by kickoff. May not be sold out, but it'll be close enough that no one at field level will notice the difference.

Go Vols!

about an hour ago I went through all the sections of Neyland on Allvols.com and there are currently 4,066 unsold tickets.

Nice haha, honestly, with Florida returning 5,000 of their 7,500 allotment, I'm surprised it's already down that much. Spread the word people - this is about as cheap as I've seen Florida tix go for. Couple with that at a pretty decent chance of a victory, going to be a hell of a time.

Reactions: TrentVol
Can’t believe I’m saying this, but this is one of those rare years I can afford to go to this game...and I’m not. But I’m 0-3 at Florida games. Our odds are better if I just host a watch party back home in good old Gallatin. The food will be better anyway :) GBO!

Can’t believe I’m saying this, but this is one of those rare years I can afford to go to this game...and I’m not. But I’m 0-3 at Florida games. Our odds are better if I just host a watch party back home in good old Gallatin. The food will be better anyway :) GBO!

My family is from Gallatin! I am driving down from Richmond and I'm pumped. In my lifetime we've beaten Florida like 6 or 7 times. I'm not going to waste a chance at a W even if it ultimately doesn't happen. That streak was just tiresome. Moreso than the current Bama streak, because at least right now no one is even close to beating Bama.

I want the seat at the very top in the middle............all by myself.............that will be a ESPN moment.

Go Vols!!

Better than a Petro and Smokey Dog? Nope

The problem is that the tickets aren't priced according to the product. Over $100 for an upper deck seat is ridiculous. Just like you can't price a car with 200,000 miles on it as if it is brand new, you can't price a ticket to a football game between two rebuilding programs as if the two teams are going to compete nationally. If they want people to show up rather than watching on tv, then they have to prove that to be the case in how they price the tickets.

Not unless they drop some deals? Not selling 4000+ tickets at 100+ with rain expected. I wish we would be full and they do whatever they can to fill the seats but I don’t see it happening.

The chance of rain is like 30ish percent so that isn't driving people away (at least IMO). I remember that there was a similar chance of rain for the Oregon game a few years back but over 102,000 showed up. The ticket office priced upper deck seats to that game at $60 while the cheapest tickets to this game are $105. That game was only 8 years ago. I want the stadium to be standing room only so bad, but it just ain't going to happen with ticket prices being that high.

VN Store

Back