Gameday Leaders

cwh1965

Who do you think will step up and provide some passionate leadership against the Gators- the kind that fires up the rest of the team? We need the kind of passion Juane Jennings shows but he isn’t on the field much.

Reactions: Volanta
“GAMEDAY Leaders”?

6499846.jpeg

Who do you think will step up and provide some passionate leadership against the Gators- the kind that fires up the rest of the team? We need the kind of passion Juane Jennings shows but he isn’t on the field much.

KONGBO to the rescue

1537490116705.jpeg

He's gonna kill that lizzard1537490116705.jpeg

Reactions: Gandalf
If they listen to Pruitt's stupid press conferences, then they'll realize they have no business being out there.

I believe wholeheartedly that our quarterback (can't remember how to spell his name, sorry) is going to come into his own and put all naysayers aside. Looking for him to really show out. I think he has the talent and has shown many times that he has the heart of a true fighter. He's a tough young man.

Reactions: savannahfan
I believe wholeheartedly that our quarterback (can't remember how to spell his name, sorry) is going to come into his own and put all naysayers aside. Looking for him to really show out. I think he has the talent and has shown many times that he has the heart of a true fighter. He's a tough young man.

JG on offense and Bituli on defense...balance out the rah rahs…:D...heck, just bring the pain and pass it along to the Gators...and,

GO VOLS...BEAT GATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hay don't be sorry! I and most others just refer to him as JG. I bet not 1 in 10 on here can spell his name. By the way some announcers seem to have trouble just pronouncing it...

Not sure, but I think Bain may be a leader. From what he has done he sure seems to have the desire needed, maybe has the leader ship qualities as well.

Jennings. He's been living and breathing for a chance to stick it to Florida again. I'll go one step further. He will be the catalyst again during the Vandy game. Guy feels he has something to prove in both of these games. He's coming to the stadium and bringing fire and brimstone with him, and the fire department won't be no help for either the Gators or Commodores.

Reactions: Remy
How is VTs D not been impressive?
Wow!!! The uncle Lou’s of the world is back. Don’t worry your team will be beat soon enough...👍👍🏈👍🤗
Whats your deal? Did you run out of beer already. Hell just buy more we will be ok Saturday.
WOW! Who messed in your Wheaties?
Not trying to be rude Butch but can you stop posting on our boards? You have no business bashing other people’s press conferences
Been drinkin outta Aaron Murrays cup again lol
Thanks Butch... couldnt have slept tonight without your input.

He may turn out to be a good coach, but there's no reason to blindly believe he's go things figured out. He doesn't. And in this last presser he was very disrespectful to his team in at attempt to absolve himself for their on-field performance. Here's what he said, but you should listen to it as well because how he said it was just plain wrong and, yes, stupid.

“I have said this a lot, I really think one of the first things how do you recruit? Do you recruit defensive players that play on offense? Those guys are used to having the ball in their hands. How many times on Saturday did a ball hit our hands? In the secondary I thought we should have had four interceptions. We didn’t. ... If they don’t do it [in high school], they’re probably not going to do it [in college].”

He may turn out to be a good coach, but there's no reason to blindly believe he's go things figured out. He doesn't. And in this last presser he was very disrespectful to his team in at attempt to absolve himself for their on-field performance. Here's what he said, but you should listen to it as well because how he said it was just plain wrong and, yes, stupid.

“I have said this a lot, I really think one of the first things how do you recruit? Do you recruit defensive players that play on offense? Those guys are used to having the ball in their hands. How many times on Saturday did a ball hit our hands? In the secondary I thought we should have had four interceptions. We didn’t. ... If they don’t do it [in high school], they’re probably not going to do it [in college].”

So, he was disrespectful because we had a DB get hit right in the face and still not intercept the ball? Then we had one hit both hands of a DB and no interception to show?

Brandon Johnson had 2 drops before he got back into the game....

Lol, so Pruitt for saying basically that our Defense shouldn't of dropped the ball and if you can't catch you probably won't be recruited was being disrespectful to the guys we have on the field.....

Hmm. Lol.

You are something else. God forbid someone speaks the truth......

VN Store

Back