Worried about Callaway? Don’t Be.......

I’ll give Volnaion the Cliffs Notes: He’s at his best against the best..

He had a big game against GT and LSU last year.. other than that he was rather pedestrian. I don’t doubt his talent. But I don’t think you can say he’s at his best in the big games. Especially given what GT was last year..

That’s weird. It was working for a minute.
I’ll have to take a look when I get home.

I know, I tried editing link a couple of different ways. I think it pertains to [Media]. Thanks Freak, take it easy when you get home. Your a Good man.

I'm not worried about MC. I'm worried about JG. Not so much his skill, but the line giving him time to do his thing consistently.

The offense needs to be in rythem to work well enough to win. Also have to have time to hit a few big shots. Run, dink and dunk, over the top for a big gain.

If all we have is quick slants or draws, itll be a long day. UF will load the box and JG will be bad sore. Prob have a cpl INT's. Give him time and the routes time to develop, we could run away with the game with guys like MC downfield.

I'm not worried about MC. I'm worried about JG. Not so much his skill, but the line giving him time to do his thing consistently.

The offense needs to be in rythem to work well enough to win. Also have to have time to hit a few big shots. Run, dink and dunk, over the top for a big gain.

If all we have is quick slants or draws, itll be a long day. UF will load the box and JG will be bad sore. Prob have a cpl INT's. Give him time and the routes time to develop, we could run away with the game with guys like MC downfield.

The big passing plays have all been set up by the run. In fact every splash pass play has come on 1st down off play action. Got to stay on schedule and ahead of the sticks on Saturday because third and long is not our friend.

The big passing plays have all been set up by the run. In fact every splash pass play has come on 1st down off play action. Got to stay on schedule and ahead of the sticks on Saturday because third and long is not our friend.

No doubt, I agree.

Stay in rythem, stay ahead of the chains vs an SEC Def that will probably be bringing the heat all game long. It will put alot of stress on the O-line and JG. I worry more about them than anybody. The rb's will do fine if the line does, the wr's will do fine if the line/JG does. JG will do fine, if the line does. The team is plenty talented to win, if the line holds up.

If they dont, I worry for JG.

When we throw him the deep ball when he is 1v1 usually good things happen. We just need to see more of it. I think we will.

Callaway needs to learn how to beat smaller DBs on a more consistent basis. And with our OL, I dont see many opportunities for him to catch many deep passes.

He had a big game against GT and LSU last year.. other than that he was rather pedestrian. I don’t doubt his talent. But I don’t think you can say he’s at his best in the big games. Especially given what GT was last year..

To be fair to all the players, the previous staff didnt exactly put them in a position to be successful in any game. So we dont really know what they guys are fully capable of yet. There isn't a Dobbs or Barnett level player on the roster than can overcome coaching and put the team on their backs

The quoted post works. So weird. Need to figure that out.

VN Store

Back