SEC Network - Inside Tennessee: UTEP Game

bigorange

WGWTFA
SIAP.

Watch: SEC Network takes you inside Tennessee football

...The SEC Network was given an all-access pass to the Vols while it all unfolded, from the weight room to the practice field to Shields-Watkins Field on Saturday for a 24-0 win over visiting UTEP at Neyland Stadium.

Cameras were in the postgame locker room, too, when Pruitt set the tone for Florida week with a fiery talk to his players...

"Now, hey, I like winning. But the most important thing that I want to do is play 60 minutes of Tennessee football the way it’s supposed to be played.

"If we do that, I don’t care if we win or lose, because if we do that, I promise you, the winning and losing will take care of itself. It will take care of itself. Period.

"And I’m going to tell you, when we stand in this locker room (next week against Florida), we’ll be giving this same speech. They will not determine the outcome. It will be the people in this room.

"When you wake up in the morning, all I want you to think about is getting ready to play next Saturday. Does everybody understand that?"

Aight!

"Now, hey, I like winning. But the most important thing that I want to do is play 60 minutes of Tennessee football the way it’s supposed to be played.

"If we do that, I don’t care if we win or lose, because if we do that, I promise you, the winning and losing will take care of itself. It will take care of itself. Period.

"And I’m going to tell you, when we stand in this locker room (next week against Florida), we’ll be giving this same speech. They will not determine the outcome. It will be the people in this room.

"When you wake up in the morning, all I want you to think about is getting ready to play next Saturday. Does everybody understand that?"

Aight!

Me after that speech:

Kool_Aid_Man_Oh_Yeah.gif

Aight!
I understand

Reactions: supersmo18
AIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CORNBREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GBO

Reactions: Halph66
His mannerisms and speech patterns are a carbon copy of Saban. "Aight," the hand gestures, calling the red zone the "red area," talking a lot about the "opportunities" players have, etc.

It's uncanny.

I pray to the Lord GOD Almighty that Pruitt success as a coach will be a carbon copy of Saban's at Alabuba.

Reactions: VolDave53

VN Store

Back