Heisman Breakout Game!!

Wrangler95

Im saying this as a joke of course but I expect Franks to put up Heisman numbers on our Vols.It happens to us no matter how good the Gators QB's really are or I should say how bad!!

giphy.gif

Only saying this as a joke but its actually a true statement.It dont matter if the Florida QB is good or not,they always put up Heisman numbers when they play the Vols.I sure hope that ends in Neyland Sat night!!Go Vols!!

Reactions: KBVol
Only saying this as a joke but its actually a true statement.It dont matter if the Florida QB is good or not,they always put up Heisman numbers when they play the Vols.I sure hope that ends in Neyland Sat night!!Go Vols!!

Dont like it but that has happened all to frequently.

Fear the backup?
Correct. It’s more the backup than the starter.

For example, recall which qb beat us in 2014....his name is Treon Harris. After UF’s starting qb Jeff Driskell threw 3 first half interceptions in his own territory and desperately tried to gift wrap the game and hand it to Lyle and Tennessee, Florida put in Harris....who promptly led Florida back from a 9-0 4th quarter deficit on the road, in front of a packed, rabid, checker boarded Tennessee fanbase, and we lost, yet again, to Florida.

And what ever happened to Treon Harris you ask? He transferred to Tennessee State University, where he now plays. I know their team physician, Dr Harvey Bowles, great guy. He told me that Harris wanted to play QB for TSU, tried out and played there a little bit, but ultimately was moved to slot receiver because he just wasn’t good enough to play qb at Tennessee State University.

You can’t make this stuff up.

Im saying this as a joke of course but I expect Franks to put up Heisman numbers on our Vols.It happens to us no matter how good the Gators QB's really are or I should say how bad!!

If we don't get pressure on him then you right.

You’re crazy! Franks is nowhere near a Heisman type player. If he puts up big numbers, everybody else will too. This game is still about us and our abilities.

VN Store

Back