Florida can't load the box this year

I expect stretching the field to begin with to keep the S and SS and corners off the line. We shall see. JJ...PALMER...JOHNSON..CALLOWAY ..AS WELL AS RBS HAVE TO STEP UP IN A BIG WAY AND GBO

Don't expect Florida to be able to load the box to stop the run this year. Think we have some good receivers who can take the heat off the run. Expect evenly called plays between the pass and run but a better mix to keep Florida off balance !!!!!!!

Hope your right, but Florida will do just that, load the box, until the Vols prove they can indeed throw the football against their press coverage.
It will be a chess match for a time, untill one team takes over.
Go Vols, you need to come to play with winning energy, get it done BO

We got one thread saying Pruitt gonna bring the D we got this thread saying Florida can't. Or they can but not enough to fill the box.

Am I to assume whichever D shows up bigger should win?

Reactions: Weezer
We got one thread saying Pruitt gonna bring the D we got this thread saying Florida can't. Or they can but not enough to fill the box.

Am I to assume whichever D shows up bigger should win?
Whichever D shows up bigger?

Sounds like a game of “compare and despair.”

Don't expect Florida to be able to load the box to stop the run this year. Think we have some good receivers who can take the heat off the run. Expect evenly called plays between the pass and run but a better mix to keep Florida off balance !!!!!!!
I dont think they need to to be able to stop our run game.

The team that has rushed for more yards hasn't always won

Reactions: 08Vol and Rifleman
Turnovers. This game is all about turnovers. Last year we threw 3 awful picks: one to end a good drive, one in the red zone to take points off the board for us, and another inside our 10 to give them 6 points.

Even thought we had 3 takeaways to keep the game close, our giveaways were simply catastrophic.

Can’t wait for the game. It’s been a long week filled with anticipation. Barely could concentrate on work lol.

Pretty sure a quote from Pruitt’s presser on Monday was, “Now the real season starts”. Hopefully that’s a sign.

If you have seen Our OLine try to run block this year, you would know that florida doesn't have to load the box,,,,,ever!

Reactions: 08Vol

VN Store

Back