Get Up Vols. It’s UT-UF Gameday!

HeLLZ Yeah! In my perfect world, UT wins by three touchdowns, South Carolina loses, Mizzou wins, 'Bama and A&M in a hotly contested game and Gator Rednecks are calling for Mullen's Head as they step into a decade of turmoil! I took my vitamins and said my prayers bothers, now let's see these miracles workout. I am shooting for the stars but will be happy landing on THE ROCK with just a UT win!

HeLLZ Yeah! In my perfect world, UT wins by three touchdowns, South Carolina loses, Mizzou wins, 'Bama and A&M in a hotly contested game and Gator Rednecks are calling for Mullen's Head as they step into a decade of turmoil! I took my vitamins and said my prayers bothers, now let's see these miracles workout. I am shooting for the stars but will be happy landing on THE ROCK with just a UT win!
*** correction Mississippi State loses! Not sure why I thought SC played UK today

Someone post a Rock pic from today. I’m recovering from surgery in Fl and won’t be there to see it this year myself. Having to watch on the big screen. Go Vols!!

Reactions: feathersax
Unfortunately, I’ve been up since 3am on this site lol, the excitement is ridiculous! I’m like a kid a Christmas! My boy(who’s going with me woke up at 5 am and we’ve been talking about it all morning! Go Vols!!!!

Have a great day at the game. Take your boy to all the UT traditions!
Definitely going to do the Vol walk. He wants to go super early lol, if it was up to him we would already be there , but he has a youth football game at 10am. What else could I take him to that he would enjoy? I know The Vol walk starts at 4:45 and the soonest I can pick up the tickets is at 3 from what I was told.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
I’m up! Went to the symphony last night and then the kids woke up at the crack of dawn. Drinking some coffee and getting ready. Go Vols!

Definitely going to do the Vol walk. He wants to go super early lol, if it was up to him we would already be there , but he has a youth football game at 10am. What else could I take him to that he would enjoy? I know The Vol walk starts at 4:45 and the soonest I can pick up the tickets is at 3 from what I was told.

I believe they still do the family-friendly Volunteer village at Humanities plaza. Someone else can probably verify.

Reactions: TGFHeupel16
He has to see the Rock today and it is just up the street from Vol Village. If you make it to the Rock make sure to take a pic and put it on here. Enjoy this sooooo very much.

I was looking at the picture painted on the rock and it looks like we won't have much trouble with the gators. They have no teeth. Smokey is ready for dinner.

VN Store

Back