Secret weapon

Nationdom

I have a feeling that Jeremy will unleash JJ Peterson this Saturday. He will feed off the crowd, which will be the loudest of the year.

Peterson said on his Instagram or Snapchat that he would play his first of 4 games this season starting with Bama

Reactions: Mick
Good timing too considering Kongbo will be out. Johnson, Allen and Peterson will all see time Saturday I’m sure.

Good timing too considering Kongbo will be out. Johnson, Allen and Peterson will all see time Saturday I’m sure.

Speaking of Kong what is the extent of his injury? What I saw looked like a shin hit. Was it worse than that. I know the shins hurt like he-- when banged that hard, but usually with a little padding, can be played with. Whats the word?

Speaking of Kong what is the extent of his injury? What I saw looked like a shin hit. Was it worse than that. I know the shins hurt like he-- when banged that hard, but usually with a little padding, can be played with. Whats the word?

Out for year..

It’s a torn ACL. Someone said that per NCAA rules, he can get a medical RS as long as the injury happens in the first half of the season. Technically we were in the first half of the season still. If he doesn’t get a medical redshirt then he is out of eligibility in college.

Read yesterday he has a ACL and will be out the rest of the year.

It’s a torn ACL. Someone said that per NCAA rules, he can get a medical RS as long as the injury happens in the first half of the season. Technically we were in the first half of the season still. If he doesn’t get a medical redshirt then he is out of eligibility in college.

You have to play in less than 30% of games. He has played in more than that already

VN Store

Back