Everhart in Greeneville Tn

Who knows might be a diamond in the rough. Thanks for sharing. Some great athletes gets over looked every year. I went back and watched hudl and he looks big and powerful. He likes to make pancakes too. I don't know about the competition.

Last edited:
Who knows might be a diamond in the rough. Thanks for sharing. Some great athletes gets over looked every year. I went back and watched hudl and he looks big and powerful. He likes to make pancakes too. I don't know about the competition.

For real. It’s like people forget Witten played in that part of the world. If he played for a private school in Nashville and went to one of those Rivals camps, he’d probably be hyped up as a four star.

For real. It’s like people forget Witten played in that part of the world. If he played for a private school in Nashville and went to one of those Rivals camps, he’d probably be hyped up as a four star.
Jason's older brother went to VaT and Jason seriously considered VaT. We were fortunate to get him.

Reactions: RiotVol
Sigh

Good luck to your son, friend, relative or self... whichever applies
I'm not sure who the Everhart kid is, but Greeneville Greene devils are ranked number one in the state, in their division and before they beat Elizabethton last Friday they were ranked number 4 overall in the state. They have 3 kids committed to division 1 schools right now. Greeneville High School (as a whole) is no joke!

Reactions: T Dog and volsagain
I'm not sure who the Everhart kid is, but Greeneville Greene devils are ranked number one in the state, in their division and before they beat Elizabethton last Friday they were ranked number 4 overall in the state. They have 3 kids committed to division 1 schools right now. Greeneville High School (as a whole) is no joke!
I live in Johnson City and naturally hear a lot about the Greene Devils. Aren't we recruiting their long snapper?

Thanks. At least you didn't call me out for not memorizing the commit list and the date they committed.

You've assuming he didn't actually know that and looked it up right before he responded....

Reactions: appvol
Knew he committed. Greeneville fans like to let you know they have about 20 kids with d1 offers on message boards and are the greatest team in TN.

VN Store

Back