South Carolina 730 SECN

I prefer the early game so I don't have all day to get wound up with anxiousness.

Only good thing with this one being a night game for me is that the Predators have an afternoon game that day so I can go to the game and should be able to get back home before kickoff.

Yep! Will be plenty of cheap tickets for this game! Will be giving them away 15 min before game time! SCAR fans have had enough of Champ!

Reactions: feathersax
Was hoping for noon start to get a more subdued crowd like at Auburn . Oh well.

Trust me, that stadium creates about as much noise as a toilet flushing. The whole sandstorm thing looks neat on TV but its so quiet in person. You can literally carry on a conversation when USCjr fans are at their loudest.

They're gonna need another bye after we layeth the smacketh down on their candy ass. Muschamp is a jabroni who has picked on the likes of Butch Jones and Derek Dooley. Now he's gonna be dealing with a guy that'll slap a triangle choke on him and flip off his whole stadium, ala Nate Diaz. This gon be fun.

They're gonna need another bye after we layeth the smacketh down on their candy ass. Muschamp is a jabroni who has picked on the likes of Butch Jones and Derek Dooley. Now he's gonna be dealing with a guy that'll slap a triangle choke on him and flip off his whole stadium, ala Nate Diaz. This gon be fun.

Welcome to the board Dewayne

Reactions: VolsnRavens
The only thing that's worries me is us coming off of bama and USCjr coming off a bye week.
yep. hate where this game is on the schedule, cause i do think this team is very beatable at this point in the season. we'll need to come out of the bama game healthy, and be prepared to get over that game pretty quick.

hard for me pick this game right now. they're getting their bye exactly when they need it. and we've never beaten Muschamp.

match up wise though, there's some opportunities for us to do well. Samuel is obviously a difference maker...and they're not bad in the run game. defensively, they're sneaky good, and a lot like us, have some freshmen in the secondary playing well.

should be a very competitive game...will need another mistake free (or at least kept to very bare minimum) game on the road, at night.

hope TN fans do show up, en masse. there were empty seats at willams bryce last weekend for the aTm game.

Trust me, that stadium creates about as much noise as a toilet flushing. The whole sandstorm thing looks neat on TV but its so quiet in person. You can literally carry on a conversation when USCjr fans are at their loudest.
Lol... They make plenty of noise for big games when it's full. They just traditionally haven't had as many opportunities. It's not Neyland or Sanford or Bryant-Denney, but it's plenty loud.

Lol... They make plenty of noise for big games when it's full. They just traditionally haven't had as many opportunities. It's not Neyland or Sanford or Bryant-Denney, but it's plenty loud.

I was there for the 2014 comeback and overtime win, at their most raucous it felt like a high school stadium. My buddy and I were laughing at how quiet it was.

i haven't been to WB in a long time for a game. just never was impressed with the location. it's in an industrial park. we tail gated in a warehouse parking lot. maybe it's changed since then...i liked hte stadium, and i thought the atmosphere inside was good. but we won, so i felt good about it. lol.

I was there for the 2014 comeback and overtime win, at their most raucous it felt like a high school stadium. My buddy and I were laughing at how quiet it was.
If i remember correctly, it was about 35 degrees for that one. That probably had an impact. I've been to every game we've played there since 2002. They can get very loud for big games; especially early on.

I do find the 2001 entrance, Sandstorm and the fact that you can purchase and eat their mascot at the stadium concession stands pretty funny though.

Yep! Will be plenty of cheap tickets for this game! Will be giving them away 15 min before game time! SCAR fans have had enough of Champ!
About this. Driving out there for the game, and not sure if I should shell out $45 for upper level now, or wait to see what's handed out there. Any advice?

VN Store

Back