Jahmir Johnson injury update?

HalfullVol

Ain't it Funky now - JB
when does the team release info on injuries?

we've all heard about Kongbo ACL (sad as he was making improvements) but any other info?

JJohnson is important to have available Saturday as well as Wood-Anderson.

we've all heard about Kongbo ACL (sad as he was making improvements) but any other info?

CJP said day to day on Johnson, DWA and Abernathy.

Reactions: voldurham
Sit anyone who is hurt. We are not beating Bama this year (even if they don't have Tua) so we might as well get some guys healthy for the rest of the SEC games. We need to win 2 out of USCjr/Mizzou/Vandy/Kentucky as well as the cupcake for homecoming. Mizzou and Vandy appear to be the best bet to win at this point but I would sure love to beat all of them.

I'm worried. Not so much about the injuries, but that this becomes a trap game for us. If our guys start looking ahead to SC, we might let ALA sneak up on us.

This is pure awesomeness.

My son sent me a text last Saturday morning that he was feeling real good about the upset and wanted to know how I felt. My response was “ l don’t see anyway Auburn upsets us”. We laughed and laughed. And yes, we both gave an “I told you so” after we won. Good times.

Sit anyone who is hurt. We are not beating Bama this year (even if they don't have Tua) so we might as well get some guys healthy for the rest of the SEC games. We need to win 2 out of USCjr/Mizzou/Vandy/Kentucky as well as the cupcake for homecoming. Mizzou and Vandy appear to be the best bet to win at this point but I would sure love to beat all of them.

Butch did this in 2016. No.9 at home against Bama and threw the game, didnt even try. He lost his team because if it and we went from sec champ game/sugar bowl dreams to losing to Vandy.

Have to instill the competitive, no quit mentality into your team. Fear no one. Bama will most likely win but you have to make them earn it at least

Abernathy was a game time decision and didn't play last Saturday, so he is probably close.

Jamir went back into the game Saturday after being hurt, so he should be ok.

DWA looked like a Quad or Hammy. I'm not so sure on him being ready for Saturday.

Reactions: Jack Burton
Seems like i remember seeing J Johnson in some of those post game pics/videos walking around unhindered. Gonna need everyone this Saturday, glad it seems like Chance Hall is coming into form, and Niehaus getting comfortable.

Hall looks like an absolute monster.... ready to see him get some work.

Reactions: OneVolNation
South Carolina is not good. We should’ve beat them last year, and we will handle them this year. Jake Bentley is the most over rated quarterback in recent memory that didn’t go to Alabama. He is a pure game manager.

Well... I saw Wood-Anderson boppin his happy ass around in the locker room after the game. I'd figure he can't be but SO hurt. Hammy's can be a PITA to recover from though. Doubt he plays if it's a hamstring issue.

i thought the offense played better w/o him anyways. i mean what does he do?

Bituli has to sit the 1st half for targeting, correct? So Sapp starts in his place, I assume? Would love to see Peterson get in.

It's far more important to have the players available after this weekend, than this weekend:)
SC, Mizzou, Kentucky and Vandy will determine this season, not Bama

VN Store

Back