Sections to avoid at TBA?

tinman23

CarolinaVol
I have never been to TBA, but am looking at getting tix to a few games this winter. I want to come to the UK game, but am obviously going to have to pay a secondary market prices. Any sections to avoid when buying tickets? Cheapest seats right now are in 315A. Thanks!

I have never been to TBA, but am looking at getting tix to a few games this winter. I want to come to the UK game, but am obviously going to have to pay a secondary market prices. Any sections to avoid when buying tickets? Cheapest seats right now are in 315A. Thanks!
Really there isn’t a bad section for a game. If you have kids the upper decks are kind of steep but you have a good viewing point. My sister went once and was scared because of the steepness but she got use to it.

Reactions: tinman23
Not really a bad seat in there. I'd say stay away from upper deck past row 10 if you can.

Reactions: tinman23
No matter where you sit, you'll get used to it pretty quick.
It's a great venue.

No matter where you sit, you'll get used to it pretty quick.
It's a great venue.
Agree for all but about 8 seats. In the upper deck, at the bottom, you get a bar the cuts your vision off in the corners. You can stand or duck, but sitting normal is no bueno.

But you said you’ll get used to it and you probably would. So nvm
Those are aggravating tho

Last edited:
Reactions: Strongbad
My wife and I always sit in the upper deck (wife's preference). We sat in section 309 once and our view was partially restricted by the suites. Stay away from all seats in row 24, chair backs too straight.

Id stay away from 315A. LOL

All your 300 level seating is at the top, so it's going to depend on what row. The lower half of 300 is fine although I would not want to be on the ends. Sideline provides good viewing if your in the first 10-14 rows (there are 24 on the upper deck) Much higher than this and you'll feel like you're in the rafters.

TBA SEAT CHART

Short of maybe some up the very upper level seats perhaps, the handful of times I've been inside the place, I've never had a bad seating issue. I went to the 2014-15 game against ETSU (Go Bucs!) on New Year's Eve, and despite purchasing upper level tickets, since there wasn't a major crowd, the staff let us sit in the lower levels.

Now if you're going to the Kentucky game, obviously that may not be the case unless both teams fall apart and are dead teams walking at that point. It's still a great experience though. Biggest issue off the top of my head, prepare to possibly walk a good distance from wherever you park to the arena, pay attention to the weather, and dress accordingly.

We go up for a few games/year. Bottom row upper deck is the spot.

TBA is an incredible place to see a ballgame. Not a bad set in the house, though I WILL say, the lower you go, the rowdier it gets. TBA gets incredibly loud for big games, but it's not quite the same experience when you're up in no-man's land.

Agree for all but about 8 seats. In the upper deck, at the bottom, you get a bar the cuts your vision off in the corners. You can stand or duck, but sitting normal is no bueno.

But you said you’ll get used to it and you probably would. So nvm
Those are aggravating tho

I sat in the lower upper deck for the Ga game last year and the bar was right in the way. I had to move my head side to see certain spots on the floor. They were good seats, but the bar made it a pain.

Reactions: Lefteye
Random question but does anyone have any idea when the Wake Forest game will be on Saturday Dec 22nd? I have a chance to go with courtside seats (which I’ve never had to any game ever expect when I played) but cutting it close to Christmas parties with family, etc. thanks

Random question but does anyone have any idea when the Wake Forest game will be on Saturday Dec 22nd? I have a chance to go with courtside seats (which I’ve never had to any game ever expect when I played) but cutting it close to Christmas parties with family, etc. thanks
Early game, noon

Friday night I was behind the goal & behind the student section. Had somebody leave our tickets at Will-call.
I watched most of the action on the screen..............it was still good to be there.

VN Store

Back