Are we Really THAT Bad??

Even against West Virginia and Florida we were competitive in spite of the lopsided scores. Huge mistakes are what cost us. Minimizing the mistakes has been key all season and we had much fewer mistakes versus Auburn (while Auburn made a lot of big mistakes that helped us).

We could beat UF and maybe beat UGA playing at the level we are now. We’re getting better every week. If the level of progress remains the same by seasons end, we could beat all three of them. Odds are we’ll take a few steps back but I hope not.

Consider our 3 losses:
Current #8 Georgia
Current #11 Florida
Current #13 WV
And one win over then #21 AU
??????

Not saying we are the Patriots but I don't think we Suck like many think!

Don't Taze me Bros, JMO!

I think you might’ve missed the part where after a decent second half vs Ga and win at Auburn, the mood around here and with the fan base in general is skewing distinctly positive....we’re all seeing the improvement and the players fully buying into what Pruitt is selling.

We win out after this weekend

I like your attitude Sir!!

Chuck_Norris_salute.gif

I think the team that started the season was that bad ….but have grown into the role. The DBs in game one looked like the DBs last year . No pressure defense looked like the no pressure defense from last year. Offensive line was worse than last year , due to injuries and lack of spring practice. JG is starting to look like the real deal ….no like last year . So the answer was yes we were that bad but we are getting better.

If Bama chokes us out ...that doesn't mean we are that bad. I hope to see fundamentals and fight and hard hitting. We will take our lumps , but I want to see us go down swinging

Rewatching the Bama game and before halftime when we settled for a field goal, there should have been a pass interference called which would have put us in position to score a touchdown if the refs would have made the call.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc

VN Store

Back