In case you missed it, CBS schedule top games...

Feel like I’m in the twilight zone. Clark Kellogg has Tennessee as one of his final 4 teams. Never thought I’d see the day

Reactions: JCP201
Feel like I’m in the twilight zone. Clark Kellogg has Tennessee as one of his final 4 teams. Never thought I’d see the day

Agree. Long-suffering UT bball fans that have lived through the Wade Houston, Kevin ONeill, Jerry Green, Buzz Peterson...and on and on eras truly realize that, even though it's only a preseason prediction...this is a big deal for UT and shouldn't be overlooked. After what has happened to our football program, I'm just trying to soak in the next season in basketball and enjoy it while it lasts.

One of the only good things that Dave Hart did here was hire CRB.
Yes but I am not really interested in giving him to much credit. He ran off Martin who was a good coach and had some great kids coming. We could not predict the future so that was actually a bad move. When Martin left, Barnes knew he was done and his wife went to school here and he is from NC so he reached out and said he has interest. It fell in his lap. Only Hamilton would have found a way to screw that one up.

Yes but I am not really interested in giving him to much credit. He ran off Martin who was a good coach and had some great kids coming. We could not predict the future so that was actually a bad move. When Martin left, Barnes knew he was done and his wife went to school here and he is from NC so he reached out and said he has interest. It fell in his lap. Only Hamilton would have found a way to screw that one up.

Great kids coming? Martin's last recruiting class was ok, but great seems a little strong

Great kids coming? Martin's last recruiting class was ok, but great seems a little strong
I agree. The only players Martin has pulled since he left here that I would have liked to see in Orange was Jaylen Brown and Porter, and it’s not a lock either would have come here.

I agree. The only players Martin has pulled since he left here that I would have liked to see in Orange was Jaylen Brown and Porter, and it’s not a lock either would have come here.
I sure would’ve taken Ivan Rabb and Charlie Moore, but that’s just me.

I don’t wanna defend Dave Hart in any way, but I feel like our fans had more to do with Martin leaving than him. Then again, I don’t remember the details very well, but I do remember the petition LOL

I don’t wanna defend Dave Hart in any way, but I feel like our fans had more to do with Martin leaving than him. Then again, I don’t remember the details very well, but I do remember the petition LOL

It was a two fold situation. Hart offered Martin a contract extension with an increase in pay but lower buyout. Martin then told his agent to start looking for other places.

VN Store

Back