Moral Victories Against Bama?

DD4ME

Zoo Keeper
My moral victory score board tracker has the following boxes for the Bama game. Share yours.

Stay Healthy...

Limit turnovers

Keep JG clean, and conversly put pressure on whoever is starting for Bama.

Beat the spread

Make it a game for at least one half. (Similar to UGA)

Reactions: Weezer and TrentVol
Make Saban go like this!!!!! Hehehe!!!

nick-saban-mad-during-peach-bowl.gif

Any backup wish lists in the off chance they get off the bus?
Lol, nope no moral victories for me....I mean I get the talent deficit and dont expect to win. I would like to see them be competitive and put up a fight on par with other sec teams. So why I dont clamor about the moral victories, it at least gives another sign that we are headed in the right direction. So I guess thats a moral victory.
I hate Alabama football and thats putting it lightly. No other sports organization even comes close.

Anyone who utters the words "moral victory" and starts a thread in support of the concept should immediately be banned from this board and turn in their fan card.

Reactions: tbh and maotai
Lol, nope no moral victories for me....I mean I get the talent deficit and dont expect to win. I would like to see them be competitive and put up a fight on par with other sec teams. So why I dont clamor about the moral victories, it at least gives another sign that we are headed in the right direction. So I guess thats a moral victory.
I hate Alabama football and thats putting it lightly. No other sports organization even comes close.
You hit the spirit of the thread. Not asking anyone to knit a letterman's jacket out of fuzzy feelings.

Either way this board will melt down. Lose by 50 or lose by 1, some people will lose their shi* because Pruitt or some other factor is keeping us in the gutter yada yada.

No moral victories anymore. I dont care about "5 star hearts" or "champions of life."

Oppurtunity is nowhere if you believe in moral victories.

My moral victory score board tracker has the following boxes for the Bama game. Share yours.

Stay Healthy...

Limit turnovers

Beat the spread

Make Tua play in the 4th

Stay Healthy...

Limit turnovers

Beat the spread

Keep it close and it'll say a lot. Hey, if Arkansas can score 31, why can't we score 38?

If Tua plays the entire game, that likely means they played as well as they did against Auburn, which is huge news moving forward.

There are NO "Moral Victories" for this team..... We're in the S.E.C.
I'm looking for progress and growth from our team. Execution, lack of mental errors, turnovers, etc. on every down.
The final score will take care of itself.

Stay Healthy...

Limit turnovers

Beat the spread

Mine is no injuries. We could still go 8-4 or 7-5.

VN Store

Back