Rumors rumors rumors!!!

PulaskiVolFan

and here's mine! :)

Tua will only play if our Vols are up by a couple of scores. Rumor is that the knee has been scoped, just nobody knows if it happened Sunday, Sat in the tent or a week earlier. Not many down south believe he will play unless absolutely needed.

The Mike Tyson DL for the commies will most likely sit the start of the game. I'm guessing 1st half but with Saban you never know, he may sit him for 1 series or just the kickoff. Rumor down south is that he and the commissioner have already agreed to the punishment so we'll see come Sat. Their other injuries are not being reported as too bad other than the WR but they looked rough to me!

As for the game, nobody and I mean nobody is talking about the game. All you hear about is Tua's injury, how physical their game w Mizzou was, Mike Tyson, the bye week and at LSU as their only possible loss looming in a few weeks. Our Vols are the last thing that comes up!

As for the Vols, AD Fulmer let the players know, directly after the win and in the locker room, that it's Buck Fama, hate alabama week!!! We don't care about the whole state of....ma!!! The old general knows how to fire up the players and the fanbase come the 3rd Saturday in October!!! 11 and friggin 6!! All we are studying are the cheating ways of the commies! They are on our mind 24/7! They are beat up, their newest superhero has a chink in his armor thus they have a chink in their armor!! It's our biggest rival!! Historically the Vols have been the team to derail the mighty round the bowl down the hole tide!

I predicted in my ignore NegaVols stump speech post that our Vols would be AL state champs and I'm sticking to it!! Defense scores again, punt team scores off blocked punt, Chandler runs wild, turnover free the Vols end the dynasty 27-26 in a classic! Bama misses 3 FGs and has one blocked, Besides, I'm never, have never, will never pick those cheatin red commie rascals to best our Vols!!

On that note I've been wrong many more times than right in this series! They're good, big and strong. They will try to run it straight down our throats Sat, that's the gameplan. All passes will be outside the hashes and with Hurts we can expect all those Alabama rb screens and toss sweeps, they'll challenge our young secondaries mentality, manhood, strength and speed in every aspect but especially their downhill running game!

Don't come at me if they blow us out and make us look like a high school team. I'm well aware of them being a huge 28.5 point favorite and the long seemingly 20 year losing streak to those cheatin @×$^*=%5!! Beating them Saturday will be easily one of the top 5 all-time victories in our prestigious history!

For those going have fun, nothing better than seeing a victory over bummer in Neyland Stadium!!

P.S.
Do NOT FORGET YOUR CIGARS!!!!

I love what Pruitt is doing.

But understand, there is 0% chance we win this game.

Nah. Per ESPN FPI, there is a 6% chance. And yeah, I know. It's just a sim, blah blah. But stranger things have happened. We almost beat them in 2015 and 2009, kept it respectable a couple other years.

Is it really unlikely? Yes. But not 0%.

This OP is my favorite on the board. He has an infectious persona but I am afraid I have to disagree with him. We don’t need missed field goals and the score won’t be 27-26. We my friends are about to extinguish the tide. We are going to win by 3 scores and the country will make us their new media darlings. It’s a lock and I don’t care how much you guys say it’s not, we are winning this game .

VN Store

Back