What are you willing to trade for a win on Saturday?

Smokey Dog

Cocke County
Obviously this is hypothetical, but if you had the power, which of these options would you be willing to sacrifice for a win on Saturday?

A. You must publicly recognize all 17 of Bama’s national championships. And apologize to your best Bammer friend for disrespecting their claims (even 1941).
B. You have to wear a Bama shirt to work for Team Spirit Friday for the rest of 2018.
C. Hang a large Bama flag on your front porch for 12 months.
D. Hang a framed photo of Nick Saban holding the CFP trophy in your den for a year. Displayed prominently, of course.

Reactions: TrentVol
Aw hell no! Never.

I ain't recognizing fake news.
I ain't wearing no bama shirt.
I ain't flying no bama flag.
And I damn sure ain't putting a picture of Saban up in my man cave.

Obviously this is hypothetical, but if you had the power, which of these options would you be willing to sacrifice for a win on Saturday?

A. You must publicly recognize all 17 of Bama’s national championships. And apologize to your best Bammer friend for disrespecting their claims (even 1941).
B. You have to wear a Bama shirt to work for Team Spirit Friday for the rest of 2018.
C. Hang a large Bama flag on your front porch for 12 months.
D. Hang a framed photo of Nick Saban holding the CFP trophy in your den for a year. Displayed prominently, of course.

None. I’ll gladly take my beating on Saturday before I do any of that garbage

I vote for a new set of options

A> Pay to have a volnation member's "General Butch Jones" tattoo removed
B> Pay to have a volnation member's "Dooley taught me how to shower" tattoo removed
C> Can only read 99gator and lawgator's posts on volnation, all other posts are hidden
D> Join the Big Orange Army and defend Fort Neyland

Probably D since I never have people in my house. I would hang that wallet sized photo promominently in my den.

VN Store

Back