Bridgette Gordon's Interview 10-17 (Nice Read)

Pat4life

I love Bridgette, one of the reason why I became a fan. LBSU!

The competition in practice also has elevated in preseason, as the newcomers realize the coaches need them to get ready now.

“All of the freshmen have pushed everybody else,” Gordon said. “They play both sides of the ball. The kids just work hard. Everybody feels different, and it has to do with the type of kids we have here.”

Bridgette Gordon goes one-on-one

Last edited:
Reactions: RollerVol
“I am so confident right now,” Gordon said. “I am full-go and on the kids. They say they want tough? I am going to give it to them. I have won championships. I know what it takes.”

“We will work hard and compete,” Gordon said. “Be patient because they are still young, but we won’t have any problem working hard. I don’t see a lack of effort. So far, we have not had to coach effort – and I am knocking on wood. The chemistry is there. I am ready to go.”

Last edited:
“Davis has to elevate her defense, because people are going to go at her,” Gordon said. “That was one of her weaknesses. She has to get a little tougher underneath the basket – and she knows that. Her handles need to be tight.”

“When you signed up for Tennessee, there is pressure,” Gordon said.

is it just me or does this team sound so different....just invigorating...:D

GO LADY VOLS!

The truth is we have been a little soft in our play the last few seasons. I think Gordon was the perfect person we needed to make us tougher and better. I look forward to the season I think we can be a top ten team this season we need the freshman to do as well as the last class and the last class to be a lot better. The key is certainly Davis and inside players Green and KK. They have to lead this team. Westbrooks can't turn it over she has to make great decisions hopefully she has improved her offensive game.

I love Bridgette, one of the reason why I became a fan. LBSU!

The competition in practice also has elevated in preseason, as the newcomers realize the coaches need them to get ready now.

“All of the freshmen have pushed everybody else,” Gordon said. “They play both sides of the ball. The kids just work hard. Everybody feels different, and it has to do with the type of kids we have here.”

Bridgette Gordon goes one-on-one

This story made my week.

Reactions: Pat4life
We need to see a better basketball team on the court, a team that looks like they enjoy playing the game and playing with each other.

VN Store

Back