'22 AL OLB Jeremiah Alexander

Seems like LSUs bagman paid him a visit. I sure wish we had those

Yeah I’m sure that’s all it is that had him committed to Bama and considering LSU and not UT
I have stated numerous times I am willing to pay for a recruit. I don't have enough to be a bagman, but I'm sure VN has enough to willing people to crowd source a 5* or a couple 4* recruits a cycle.

Reactions: volsfan_17
I have stated numerous times I am willing to pay for a recruit. I don't have enough to be a bagman, but I'm sure VN has enough to willing people to crowd source a 5* or a couple 4* recruits a cycle.

1000% we should pay for a recruit. Everyone does. We should pay more.

My point was there are most likely other factors at play. Bama is a national championship contender every year and LSU won it last season. Meanwhile, UT......

c. simmons
64631981.jpg

Reactions: MarcoVol
Alabaster (Ala.) Thompson star defender Jeremiah Alexander was at one time committed to Alabama. The 6-foot-2, 235 pound four-star committed to the Crimson Tide in March 2020 before re-opening his recruitment with a decommitment late in October.

He felt he rushed his decision.

He has hit the reset button.

Alabama is joined by Auburn, Florida, Georgia, LSU and Tennessee in Alexander's top six. He has taken at least one visit to each of those schools outside of Florida. That just tells you how good of a job Christian Robinson is doing.

The Tigers of Auburn and LSU, the Bulldogs in Athens and the Vols in Knoxville have recruited Alexander hard, and it has paid off.

"I will have to look into Auburn more now because of the new coaches there, but I like the in-state school, the atmosphere is good and I had a good connection with T-Will (Travis Williams). Things are going to be a little different there now, so I will have to look more into them.

"Georgia is just amazing. It is another place I could really see myself at. I love the game-day atmosphere in Athens and the coaches there are great. I have visited Georgia three times and it is a great place.

"I was at LSU my freshman year, so it has been a while, but I was there for the Alabama game, and the stadium was rocking. The fans are great, they have some real history and I like their defense.

"It is really nice up there at Rocky Top. I have been there a couple of times, I have a great relationship with coach Ansley and the atmosphere it is great."

Alexander cannot wait to get back out and remind himself about what each atmosphere is like. As soon as things open back up, hopefully in April, the top player in Alabama wants to get out.
-VQ

VN Store

Back